Getting my body back - vegetarian EE

Sunday A better nights sleep but unfortunately son had a cold and came down at 4.45, was sounding really chesty and trying to cough something up so between him and the little one that was the start of our day so again too much chocolate!!! B muesli yoghurt raspberries banana and blueberries L Turkey Quorn burger, wedges and Mexican veg with blue cheese Mayo hea and (1) D meatballs with peppers onions, spinach and passata with pasta Snacks chocolate caramel buttons - I don't know how many, my partner had opened them and I ended up throwing away the rest of the pack to stop me eating them but I know I am likely over my Syns today as they are the worst for calories Oh well back on it tomorrow. On the positive side I spent an hour pushing the double buggy around the park and playing chase pushing it with my son so a few calories burnt!

I'm sure all that exercise will have burned off those buttons! Don't worry too much :)

Nice you will have extra hands to help out, kids get time with their grandparents too

Your day has been good slight trip...but thats done with , don't look back.

I am sure it burnt off the chocolate x
Hope so. I also played chase around the castle in his room for half an hour - hopefully that has also helped!

Monday
On plan today - feeling really positive! (Yes I got a few hours sleep and a lay in till 5.15 :) )

B early breakfast a banana then later breakfast muesli with raspberries and yoghurt (stopping my cravings)
L Turkey Quorn burger, wedges, asparagus and blue cheese Mayo hea and (1)
D meatball pasta bake (.5)
Snacks - sticking to fruit today going to avoid the chocolate
Syns 1.5 so far but will aim for 5.

Sorry if this is tmi but finally have *week after bloating for a while. Last one was in Feb so has been ages and helps explain the chocolate, def feel better now it is here, have a lovely day x

Monday
On plan today - feeling really positive! (Yes I got a few hours sleep and a lay in till 5.15 :) )

B early breakfast a banana then later breakfast muesli with raspberries and yoghurt (stopping my cravings)
L Turkey Quorn burger, wedges, asparagus and blue cheese Mayo hea and (1)
D meatball pasta bake (.5)
Snacks - sticking to fruit today going to avoid the chocolate
Syns 1.5 so far but will aim for 5.

Sorry if this is tmi but finally have *week after bloating for a while. Last one was in Feb so has been ages and helps explain the chocolate, def feel better now it is here, have a lovely day x

I feel bad we get to lay in till 8ish and your happy with 5:15:eek:, your a shoulder.

Plan for the day looks good

I feel bad we get to lay in till 8ish and your happy with 5:15:eek:, your a shoulder. Plan for the day looks good
don't feel too bad, with my first I was the same. I only had one wake up last night so that made it a bit easier. She has refused to eat today and only wanted breast all day so think I am in for a long night tonight but we will see! x

image-553312466.jpg

My lunch x

Tuesday
B overnight oats, raspberries heb
L meatball pasta hea
D pizza on thins (5) pepper, cheese hea, tomato purée, olives (.5)

Snacks kitkat (5.5) 1.5 bananas, pear
Syns 11

Another very early one at 4am so a very early night for me. My parents are down tomorrow to help with little ones on thurs and fri so made chilli for tomorrow night and gnocchi bake for Thursday. Fri it is till 9pm in the morning inc all meals in the day, have ordered evening meal, melon to start then pasta followed by fruit salad, intend to eat breakfast at home and cope with whatever we get served at lunch.

Tuesday
B overnight oats, raspberries heb
L meatball pasta hea
D pizza on thins (5) pepper, cheese hea, tomato purée, olives (.5)

Snacks kitkat (5.5) 1.5 bananas, pear
Syns 11

Another very early one at 4am so a very early night for me. My parents are down tomorrow to help with little ones on thurs and fri so made chilli for tomorrow night and gnocchi bake for Thursday. Fri it is till 9pm in the morning inc all meals in the day, have ordered evening meal, melon to start then pasta followed by fruit salad, intend to eat breakfast at home and cope with whatever we get served at lunch.

Evening meal sounds fairly SW friendly - maybe take some snacks to eat just in case lunch is really bad? x

Evening meal sounds fairly SW friendly - maybe take some snacks to eat just in case lunch is really bad? x
that's a good idea, better to preempt x

Wednesday
B porridge with Apple pear and honey (1)
L Turkey burger in a thin (5) cheese and onion chutney (1)
D chilli with wedges
Snacks pear banana Apple ice cream Mars (7)
Syns 14

Wednesday
B porridge with Apple pear and honey (1)
L Turkey burger in a thin (5) cheese and onion chutney (1)
D chilli with wedges
Snacks pear banana Apple ice cream Mars (7)
Syns 14

Chilli with wedges...yum...yum

How's the weeks going so far while hubby is away. Your accustomed to it now I am sure all is under control

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Chilli with wedges...yum...yum How's the weeks going so far while hubby is away. Your accustomed to it now I am sure all is under control Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com
hi all good, parents are here and off to work today

Chilli with wedges...yum...yum How's the weeks going so far while hubby is away. Your accustomed to it now I am sure all is under control Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com
All good, my partner had to come back late last night to take a player to hospital and he is traveling back this morning so I got a short visit., my parents are here now and off to work today. Hope all is good with you x

All good, my partner had to come back late last night to take a player to hospital and he is traveling back this morning so I got a short visit., my parents are here now and off to work today. Hope all is good with you x

I did it again sorry 'hubby/partner '

Have a good day at work

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Back