Extra Easy Getting my head around it!

shirls001

Afternoon lovelies!

SO ... I'm getting my head around this SW malarky I think :D

Where can I get ideas for great recipes to aid my fabulous weight loss next week - because I know I'm going to have one ... I'm full of PMA !!

yep i second getting the mag if you dont already have it!
theres a fantastic recipie section on here and if you go to class you have acess to the recipies on the slimming world site x

click on archive at bottom of the page, hundreds on there. also s world website

Thanks guys - I'm still trying to navigate my way around this site and the SW one too .. !!

I will get the mag on the way home tonight for some guidance!

Magazine is def a good start hun - try a few, and this months you get a mini cookbook too!!! :D

As you are doing it online at home, there might be an online search facility on there too - any other online users might be able to help there!!!!

Good luck honey!!! have you got a target set yet? xx

It's the Italian stuffed chicken breasts ..

Sorry I just realised I am probably posting these questions in the wrong place - don't hang the newbie :wave_cry:

Ellebear ... still getting to grips with it all - have not set a target yet, getting some menu ideas written down for the weekend and will take it from there!!

xxx

Honestly - any recipe books you have in the house can be adapted to SW too! So if you have a firm favourite don't think you can't have it, adapt it.

Definitely check out the recipe section above for ideas, they are wonderful. Even have a look at the "post pictures of your dinner thread" its a good un

another thing i like to do, is have a look through the food diary section on here, there are loads of really good diaries and its a great way to pick up ideas and get recipes off people :D xx

Back