Getting on the Wagon

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting - Diaries' started by LottiePlus, 27 January 2014 Social URL.

1. LottiePlus

LottiePlus New Member

Hi,

I am not new to this slimming lark by any stretch of the imagination. I have really been very complacent for a long time, and my weight is up to 18st 1lb.

I have started calorie counting today, mfp suggests 1800 kcals for a pound a week loss, so I am starting there and see how I go, a faster loss is obviously nice but I have been off the wagon so long I want to ease myself in.

I am working/commuting quite long hours now, so I have come to rely heavily on processed convenience foods so I have some bad habits I need to break.

I have eaten well today, fruit and yoghurt for breakfast, ham salad rolls for lunch, pasta with philly and veg for dinner, more fruit and 2 ww bars. Its nice to have some vitamins flowing through me again!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.