getting on track

laurenxx23

i need to get on track, my motivation has gone out the window and now i am dragging it back.
so what do i need to make sure i do to get the best results?
whats a slimming world tip that you couldnt live without??

1. Don't eat unless I'm hungry - may sound commonsense but I now know that I used to eat 'just because it was breakfast / lunch / dinner' or when bored.
2. Drink plenty of water

plan ahead. i find it very hard to stay on track when i'm winging it. i write a meal plan for the week (just dinners, my motivation lasts just fine til about 4pm then gets hairy) and make sure i have the stuff. that helps us not go 'ah feck it' and having something disastrous.

thats what i seem to be doing, im ok until the evening and then it goes out the window!

For me it is really important to always have snacks around. I make sure the fridge is full of yogurts and there is fruit prepared and I always have some cupboard stuff like Cous Cous sachets for major hunger attacks. Feeling hungry and having no SW friendly snacks around is lethal

Planning.

I plan all my meals for the next 7 days. If I don't I ll get flustered and that's when it goes pear shaped. I ALWAYS makes sure I save some syns for the evening.

Back