Getting ready!!

MummyEm

Slowly but surely!
Got all my bits today from chemist, stocked up on water, ketostix and fibre clear. Starting monday so going to make sure I eat lots of my fav things over next 4 days lol If I do half as well as some others on this tread ill be well happy. Im so ready for this so.... bring it on!!

enjoy the next few days before you start.. one piece of advice.. stay as much away from carbs as possible.. makes it tougher when starting and longer to get to ketosis..

Yep good advice ollie!!

Good luck with starting on monday... and welcome to LT :)

well done on joining us, just a tip to make the 1st week a bit easier on yourself try and rid your diet this week of carbs, this will also help you to hit ketosis quicker, and start drinking extra water now so it wont be a big shock/task next week

All the best

Well done on starting on the road :D I would say eat all your favourites between now and Monday, you will regret it if you dont x

Thanks all, I know I really should take note of the no carbs until then and I will be good I promise but 1 more dominos pizza has got to happen its my biggest vice and something I hope never to want again lol

Good luck hon!! Enjoy this weekend, welcome on board the LT gang!! Will look forward to hearing of your 1st WI!!
xxx Sending you lots of motivation for this coming week xxx

Well done and good luck for LT. You will love the results if you stick to this and I look forward to reading about your journey on here!

Back