Getting real

Discussion in 'CD Weight Loss Diaries' started by Sunnysmile, 5 March 2010 Social URL.

1. Sunnysmile

Sunnysmile Laserbeams set on goal

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Ho hum. So, I'm back on the CD. Again. God only knows why I got complacent and stopped before I hit target in the first place. But I did, and here I am.

I started up again in the middle of January and, to date, have lost 14lbs. I should feel great about it, but I don't. Maybe because I let myself sneak on 28lbs after I stopped last time. I'm still not down to my lowest before I stopped.

Overall though, from my heaviest, I'm around 70lbs lighter. Which is good, but I still have 90 to go. And I'm finding it hard going.

Been on a complete downer today. Looking at photos of myself and ripping myself to shreds. I don't know why I do that, either.

But, trying to keep positive... have had a litre of water so far this morning, which is great. Determined to try and go 100% SS today.

xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Hoping2LoseBig!!

Hoping2LoseBig!! Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.83%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hey hun how you finding today?

When did you restart back on CD? X

4. Emma-x

Emma-x Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    17st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(3.88%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hey your back on plan and addressing the problem, im sure uv learnt from it so dont beat yourself up!!

new start=new beginnings!!
    keep at it!!

5. trisha

trisha likes to post

Diet:
    healthy eating
    know how you feel thats why I'm still here plodding along, but determined to do it this time, and this time I won't get complacent.Good luck

6. DizzyFlowers

DizzyFlowers Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.51%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey SunnySmile! I have around 99lb to lose, and I start on tuesday if you want to beat these 90 odd pounds together? obviously we all do it together here on minimins but feel free to keep intouch n we can motivate each other =o]
    x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.