Getting There...

Scarlet Daisy

Hungry For Life
Last week I put on half a pound :eek:, which I deserved but still felt miffed about ;). I was heading towards my 3 1/2 stone sticker and had hoped to get it (by magic, I suppose).

This week I behaved myself (at least diet wise) and lost FOUR pounds, yay! :D I have my sticker at last (well, she'll sort me out one next week :rolleyes:)!

In 27 weeks I've lost 51lbs, all on Extra Easy - Thought I'd add that as I know people are always curious as to whether EE can work. I've gained weight three times (never more than 1 pound) and STS twice.

Just over a stone left to go... Unless I set a target sooner, I'm watching out that I don't get too wrinkled!

Oh and I think I've just squeezed in for a healthy BMI!

Wow, that's amazing! I did try EE once and it didn't do it for me but it proves it does work! I hope I can lose the same amount of weight in the same sort of time - it's fab! :D You should be very very proud of yourself!

Last edited:
Well done you, that's excellent. X

Fantastic achievement Hun..well done!!!!!
EE is good, but I found that the losses for me were a lot slower, so Im going to vary the 3 plans and see how I get on with that. EE is so versatile though!!

Back