Getting Through Easter!!

XxAbbiexX23

Dieting & Mummy To Ethan
If any of you are or were like me...a complete chocoholic, you may, like me, be wondering how on Earth you will get through Easter when everyone is sat munching their eggs.
I think the only method for me is to get extra Chocolate shakes and pretend that they are liquified eggs or something lol!
Does anyone have a way they are going to get through Easter without being tempted to have a nibble??

:party0019::talk017:

I have no idea! Im totally with you on this!
Hopefully ill be fairly close to my target weight and the motivation will push me through.

Failing that i might have to sit in a corner and drool till it passes :(

Awwww, I'll probably join you then, we'll just have to wear one of those bibs to catch all the drool lol!! I might get someone to keep my egg back for me for August on my birthday and I'll have a little nibble on the day. August seem's sooooo far away but its March tomorrow! Wooohoooo!!

Hehe. Thats a good idea, but id probably end up eating it if i put one back. My will power is shocking!

August is only 5 months off! The rest of this year and just totally flown by!

When were you able to put a picture up?? I've been here a couple of days and still cant put a picture up. Do you have to be here a certain amount of time before your priviledges unlock? When I try and look at my profile, it won't let me. Comes up with some weird admin message.

Awww and I'm sure you'll do great hun. How is your weight loss going so far anyway? xxx

hi hun welcome to our little LT world, i think u have to have posted 50 times. hope your ok and good luck on LT xx

Hiya Sparkle! Thanks for the warm welcome and the info :D much appreciated hun xxx. I love coming on here, I haven't felt like cheating once since I joined and it's great talking to other people going through the same as me. How are you getting on with your diet hun? xx

im doing good iv lost near on three stone in 6weeks im delighted, it can be hard going at times but its worth it when u see how much u can loose. if u go on to chot chat u can go on quizzes and u can get on to your 50 posts quicker. good luck love keep posting and lets know how you are getting on x x

Glad Im not a choc fan.. its the one thing that I would eat but know it does nothing for me so after the diet I know I'll be able to stay away from it :)

Back