Getting To Know You :-)

Hi everyone!! I started yesterday and like some I am a serial dieter since 2009 after having my first child. I've always been big but piled on loads more since then. I've tried most diets but my will power and craving for crisps is shocking. Hopefully this time round I won't give up after two weeks. Good luck everyone. X

Welcome!!!! I think you'll keep at this, once you're in ketosis it's pretty easy to stick to and the consistent weight loss every week keeps you pretty motivated!

Hey! I started back yesterday after losing 60lbs last year in 4 months, pretty much all back on due to an Achilles' tendon injury! Here we go again!!

I'm also a returner.I lost successfully several times on these kinds of diets but had money problems the first time and got pregnant the next 2 times.I'm definitely not getting pregnant again now so this is the time I will succeed.I have a very long way to go but this is my last chance really-my knee hurts, my back hurts...I need more energy to keep up with my 2 youngest ones and right now I can't even sit on the floor with them.

Back