Getting very very frustrated!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by nickiadams, 6 August 2009 Social URL.

1. nickiadams

nickiadams Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Ok, i have been on SW world for 8 weeks and lost 5.5lbs! Very slowly coming off i gain every month due to star week, no matter how good i am!
    Last night i lost 0.5lb and got very annoyed as i have been sooooo good! I had 1 bottle of wine on sat night (im not a big drinker so this was a first for me in ages) if i cant have 1 bottle of wine every now and then, well there is something wrong!
    I only have 8.5 to lose until i can get my breast reduction, but it is going off v v slowly and i am feeling so low about it. I know people have alot more to lose than me but my 8.5 is a lot to me! Feeling very low and disheartened about the whole thing, looking for some inspiration and support x :mad::sigh::mad::sigh::mad::sigh::confused::(:confused::(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. victorial85

victorial85 A moaning old boot!!!!

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st2lb(24.89%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    What days do you do? Is it worth trying another sort of day, or mixing things up a bit to see if it can jump start your body into slightly bigger losses? Also, do you do food diaries? If you do, pop some on here and we can all have a quick look at them for you.
    Every body is different though and you just may have a body that has slow losses. Just keep at it, you are still doing REALLY well x x x

4. nickiadams

nickiadams Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I was doing mostly reds but i have just done a week of EE which i love doing. I stick with my food diary i plan the night before and evrything, i have my syns and now i cant seem to shift anything x

5. CazBurt

CazBurt Boozy Bird

Diet:
    Attempting Slimming World!
    I'm feeling the same. I've been so good this week, have weigh in tonight but my scales at home are showing a massive..... 1/4 pound off this week.

I've even given up bread and stayed within my syns.

It's hard work isn't it? :cry:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.