Getting very very frustrated!

nickiadams

Ok, i have been on SW world for 8 weeks and lost 5.5lbs! Very slowly coming off i gain every month due to star week, no matter how good i am!
Last night i lost 0.5lb and got very annoyed as i have been sooooo good! I had 1 bottle of wine on sat night (im not a big drinker so this was a first for me in ages) if i cant have 1 bottle of wine every now and then, well there is something wrong!
I only have 8.5 to lose until i can get my breast reduction, but it is going off v v slowly and i am feeling so low about it. I know people have alot more to lose than me but my 8.5 is a lot to me! Feeling very low and disheartened about the whole thing, looking for some inspiration and support x :mad::sigh::mad::sigh::mad::sigh::confused::(:confused::(

What days do you do? Is it worth trying another sort of day, or mixing things up a bit to see if it can jump start your body into slightly bigger losses? Also, do you do food diaries? If you do, pop some on here and we can all have a quick look at them for you.
Every body is different though and you just may have a body that has slow losses. Just keep at it, you are still doing REALLY well x x x

I was doing mostly reds but i have just done a week of EE which i love doing. I stick with my food diary i plan the night before and evrything, i have my syns and now i cant seem to shift anything x

Back