Step2 810kcal Girl On a Mission

nicknick

Hello everyone!

I have been reading everyone's diaries and thought I'd start my own as I find them interesting to read and it takes my mind off food!

This is the second time I have done Cambridge, I done step 2 about 3 years ago and lost 2st in 3 months. I'm not really sure why I gave up but I wish I hadn't, so I'm here this time to see this through to the end.

I need to lose about 10 stone and I am going to achieve this by my birthday next March. I am really fed up with being overweight and not been able to shop anywhere on the high street. I can currently shop in two stores on my local high street and it's very depressing. I am also 36 and now real feel being overweight, not something that has really happened to me in the past, but things are starting to ache that shouldn't at my age and I want to feel like I have energy again.

I am currently on Day 3 and the headaches, starvation and zero energy have really hit today. I just need to make it through today and tomorrow and I know I'll feel better soon.

The first few days are definitely the worst but three weeks in I can tell you it definitely all goes away apart from a few hungry days!

Has it got any better? :)

The clothes thing for me is definitely the bit that I hate the most about my current size - New Look Inspire (which to be fair I've got a collection of lovely dresses from!) and Yours - that's it. I can't wait to be able to get into 16/18 and smaller and find other shops start opening up to me to choose from!

Back