Girls what do I do????????????

sididd

Gold Member
Girls what do I do??????? its my clothes I am refering too......when do I throw out the clothes I become too big for...or......wait incase it all goes wrong.....CONFUSED......

I'm ironing clothes I might never wear again [I hope] I dont know what to do ....if i throw them am I tempting fate?

I always keep one size up from what I am, I'm a size 10 trousers at the minute so have all my size 12 jeans but charity shopped all 14 and above. I want to set my thinking to "I will NOT let myself get too big again" and doing this helps. Whatever feels right for you.

Chuck them out Sid, not having them there will be even more of an incentive not to put your weight back on. It worked with me so far I have always yo yo ed all my life but one thing I never did was I never bought size 14 trousers, as soon as my 12's didn't fit I did something about it. This time I will never buy a size 12 trousers so you be a good girl and take them down your charity shop xx

I agree chuck them out wee slim Jim you are so there's a fear of replacing your clothes always puts me off!! It's like closure and heeelllllo to a new sexy you xxx

Get rid of them darling, you need to believe in yourself and you AIN'T going back!! :D

CD's advice is sensible if you din't feel you can leap off the cliff just yet ... ;)

P x

I made thr mistake of throwing things out that I promised Id never wear again but I put on weight and needed them!

Put them in a suit case and leave them, especially good quality/newish stuff coz u never know!

I have done both Siddid - having gone up and down so much over the years so have gone from having to buy clothes to fitting into old/new ones - tbh nothing will stop you putting on weight if you are gonna and if you don't have the safety net of bigger clothes you might have more incentive to stay slim - THIS time I have thrown out or given away all my clothes that are too big!!! NO BIG CLOTHES to go back into - may be a foolish move but for me I hope this time it will mean no going back!!! We will see!!! LOL!

PS - at my biggest I have clothes ranging from Size 28 down to a size 14!!!! Go figure!

Thanks for the advise girls.......think charity shop some and keep one size bigger sounds like a good plan thanks again girls xxx

Back