give up im afraid!!

bubbles

well i tried but i have to say its time to try something else ive done atkins for 9 weeks now and in the last 5 ive not lost one pound actually put on 2! ive drunk the water, stayed in ketosis upped the green stuff and stayed away from bars etc but nadda i am gutted and so confused but obviously it doesnt work for everyone!! its stopped my binges so thats great but im off to try something else! thanks for all the support and hope atkins is more successful for the rest of you!:wave_cry:

Bye :(

Sorry it didn't work out for you. Hope you find something that works very soon.

we all have to find our niche in life ............. maybe stay at Jim's for a month !!!! he may sought you out ,,, good luck xx

Good luck with whatever you choose to do next x

good luck in whatever else you choose.
my sister in law was like that with lighter life belive it or not.

Good luck x

thanks all and trust me i followed jims advice 100% so either im very odd or my body hates fat, i dont want to do it but only thing that ever worked for me well was cambridge so ketosis/low fat i dunno what to do maybe realise im not meant to be thin and im the size i am for a reason lol oh well x

shame.

hopefully you will find what works for you, and you can always pop in here for a chat, let us know how you are getting on.

why not try dukan?

Back