giving it another go today,

kellyh

hi all,

well i started wednesday and boy did i feel rough, threw up after all my shakes and just drained me so i stopped doing it. so gave myself a few days to recover and decided to try again today, so far so good choc shake tastes just like a cheap milkshake like what my kids drink, so hopefully it'll be all good from today gonna go for my first weigh in as scheduled on tuesday and just get enough to finish my week off (if i can do that) but we'll see if i throw up this time then it's bye bye lipotrim, :confused:

Good luck with your weigh in! I just ordered my first week and it will be here on tuesday i think i might really struggle on my 1st week with the carb withdrawal but i have go tto do something!

Not sure really, I would just like to have Christmas dinner with my family. I am thinking that maybe I could just stick to it except for that one meal, what do you think? Because I am new I could do with thte help really and what other people have done in the past with nights out, dinner with friends etc.

I just ordered my first week and it will be here on tuesday

Where did you order it from? As you cant order the TFR shakes and TFR can only be done via the chemist. If you have ordered the maintainence shakes then i'm afraid youve wasted your money as they are not intended for TFR and do not provide all the nutrients etc needed for a day.

Not sure really, I would just like to have Christmas dinner with my family. I am thinking that maybe I could just stick to it except for that one meal, what do you think? Because I am new I could do with thte help really and what other people have done in the past with nights out, dinner with friends etc.

I'd say stick with it....no point stopping just for a christmas meal. Food will always be around and you will have plenty more christmas' to celebrate :)

hope you have better luck this time. If you start feeling ill again, then LT won't be for you. Fingers crossed xxxx

Back