Giving this another go...

Binkyblush

So I did Lipotrim TFR over the summer 100% for 70 days! And lost a total of 51lbs in that time bringing me down to 15st 4lbs.

I found it too difficult to carry on when my circumstances changed but managed to maintain that weight! However over christmas I stopped being so careful and managed to put a bit back on.. decided to to TFR again for as long as I could bare it! Pharmacist told me that my current weight is now 16st 3lbs :cry:

So! one week later back on TFR, I am currently at 15st 3lbs. Now after one week I am one pound under where I originally left off, it's making me feel like I can actually do this again!! I thought I would literally only manage a few days at the beginning, but it is starting to come back to me now again, although it's been so tough! Looking forward to picking up where I left off with my weight loss journey now, and I want to wish all other new starters luck :) x

That's fantastic well done... I'm on day four first time round, so it's good to hear someone has kept it off. I keep hearing horror stories of it all going straight back on. Keep up the good work

Good luck. It feels great getting back into the swing of lipotrim

:happy096:well done for coming back sweety x im also back for my 3rd stint...1st 2 times i lost 2 and 1/2st and then 3st and kept it off...back for the final push and reach my goal in 2012...This is goin to be our year guys! woop woop on your fantastic loss 1st week as well x

Back