Glad to be back ... Lets get this DONE 2015 to GOAL!

That sounds fab! I'm for butchers tomorrow for a case of chicken fillets!!

Thanks for hairy bikers info! I think the book looks fab, maybe only 2 recipes in whole book I wouldn't fancy, if only id time to cook it all! I'm off on thurs but spending the day getting a new tattoo ... lol! Least it'll keep me from eating xx

That sounds fab! I'm for butchers tomorrow for a case of chicken fillets!!

Thanks for hairy bikers info! I think the book looks fab, maybe only 2 recipes in whole book I wouldn't fancy, if only id time to cook it all! I'm off on thurs but spending the day getting a new tattoo ... lol! Least it'll keep me from eating xx

Oo what you getting nice xx

well i am a bit covered as it is, so a dream catcher on my back told him no more than 8 inches though, mine are all pretty much hidden below clothes so thinnking to get space it will be on the side of my back!

Hope everyone well today, I am truely sickened the holidays are over! lol or it could be weigh in DREAD! but first weeks the worst etc so whatever, All set for a truely proper weight watchers week! I had bran flakes for breakfast with cup of tea, 6pp, aero yogurt 2pp (50p for 4 in asda at min BARGAIN) veg soup for lunch 2pp, tub of fruit for snacks FREE pp and dinner tonight at mums after weigh in is going to be a surprise but she got a different hairy bikers book for xmas and says its out of it!

xxx

Sounds a yummy day I love the aero mousses the orange one is my favourite. And oo a dream catcher sounds pretty. I've not braved getting a tattoo yet might be a treat when lost some weight. Xx

Oh Lord, the scales almost screamed at me 'one at a time please' ... up 6.5lbs! Cross and disappointed I could put it on so easy but same time I enjoyed every mouth and glass full with zero exercise! It's done now so currently planning out weeks food, thinking the new recipes from here will def get a go and at least two hairy bikers recipes just to be really diff on 1st week as you get so used to eating same things!

Trainers ready for the morning, I'll just wear them to work so I def will walk on my lunch break, and hopefully maybe a swim or something xxx

I felt much the same . 1st WI yesterday and 5lb on. Gutted but still am well aware it could have been worse. However it does sort of focus the old brain matter doesn't it. I made a huge pot of veg soup, just a bag of frozen casserole veg with 2 extra chopped onions,1 x med sized pot and couple of stock cubes, lots of pepper, so prob 5pp whole thing. Less than 1pp a bowl and its delish. Try Lidl fat free yogs. think they are same size as Mullers but only 35p each and they are still only 2pp, just check which ones cos the fat free look very similar to the ordinary ones. I do like to find a bargain lol

well ladies so far so good! up this morning, poured myself into work trousers lol this has to be the end of it! Branflakes and cup of tea for breakfast 6pp, sunbites and aero mouse for break, 5pp, lunch was carrot and pepper soup 0pp, slice of bread 2pp, and i have a bowl of melon and grapes for afternoon snack with a caramel wafer bar so theres 2pp! i will have 17 left for dinner so plenty of choice, I am shocked at weight i have put on has given me 3 more pp!! lol silver clouds and all that ...

I got out a walk at lunch time, it takes me 15mins so reckon its around a mile so will keep that up everyday, i used to do it everyday without fail, think i could count how many time i walked in dec on one hand ..

so here we go! on it and its feels great!

LETS GET THIS DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me too. I have lost 2st on filling and healthy since last June and got another 2st to go for June 2015. I know we can do it.

Back