Glad To Be On Board

It can be a bit quiet on here sometimes, so we need more people to get stuck in and posting. Are you going to have a food diary on here, joining in on any of the challenges?

I'm doing the three month challenge which starts in a few days, hoping to lose a stone at the end of it. :)

Maybe have a look on the food diaries on here, see if you can shake things up a bit? How much more do you have to loose?

Wow how amazing. It always slows towards the end, half the time I thinks it's psychological but also I think your body has a natural "weight" and if we get close or past it our body tries to hang on in there all the more with the fat stores. Remember we are cavemen at heart and fat was prized as a survival factor. We didn't always know where our next meal came from and our bodies still maintain the hunter gatherer instincts to a degree. They have not yet learnt about Tesco.

Keep with it, you have done fantastically! :)

Wow! That's amazing! A great loss in such a short space of time - well done!

I'm not anywhere near target - I'm not even sure I definitely know what my target is haha - but at my group, those at target or almost there say the same as you - that the last few pounds are the hardest to lose. I remember my consultant advising them to try reducing their syns from 15 to 10, to see if that makes a difference, as well as mixing their foods up a bit.

Do you attend group or do it from home? I'm sure there are people here who can help and advise you - it might be worth having a look around the forum and finding those target members!

Thanks guys, I go & stay to group every week but really get the chance to say anything. I think I will give it a go on Sat. Think your right re my body, it's probably gone into shock lol

Back