Glitterati's First Weigh-in

glitterati

I lost 8lb! Whoot! Of course as a greedy person I had hoped for more, but over 1/2 stone in one week is amazing so I am very chuffed! It is not showing in my clothes yet unfortunately, which is odd as normally when I lose a few lbs my jeans fit nicely and they are still very tight, but I guess you lose water and other random stuff in the first week, so hopefully next week they will start fitting again! I will then throw all my bigger jeans/clothes away forever! Maybe a little presumptuous but I never want to go back to where I've been, I've had it with being fat and wearing rags because I don't want to 'waste money on new clothes when I am going to get thin and buy a new wardrobe soon' - but this never happens so I carry on wearing baggy rags! No more of that though, this time I am going to do it once and for all! :D

Brilliant Glitterati ! Well done! You should be really proud love, the first week is supposed to be hardest... If i lose that at my first weigh in i will be buzzin. Keep it up girl!

Excellent job glitterati hope i lose as much when its 1st weigh in on Thursday. Yep i agree go throw all those rags out i know what you mean being a size 22-24.

Back