Extra Easy GO GIRL! So proud of me!!

aliben

I can't think when I was last proud of me - for anything - so this I want to share.... I have just lost my first stone, and slimmer of the week for icing on the cake (syn free of course). For years I have battled, then a fabulous friend dragged me to my group, and I have been loving every minute since.

Never thought losing weight could feel so good - roll on the next three stone, I'm not scared of losing you.....:D

congrats :) well done xxx

well done aliben - that has got to feel good! :D

Well done on slimmer of the week and losing one stone:happy096:

:talk017::talk017:

Not hit enough posts to be able to thank you all, but thank you - I'm on cloud 9 tonight, and I love coming home to log on to minimins and share the highs and lows. Great support..... (still smiling!)

Congratulations, you should be proud of yourself.

Congratulations ;), its such an empowering feeling to realise that for once you are in control - I wish they could bottle it!

Congratulations :0)

After going to my first class tonight you are a real inspiration. You deserve to be proud, you've done amazingly well.

Well done. Just the boost I need. xxxx

Well done, I recently got my first stone, such a good feeling and I'm still raring to go!

fantastic!!! well done hun......and so you should feel proud of yourself,you deserve too x

Back