Go Lower and Atkins...

Discussion in 'Low Carb Diets' started by gwen1472, 4 June 2008 Social URL.

1. gwen1472

gwen1472 Member

Does anyone know if the Food on Go Lower is ok to eat on Atkins? I am thinking of starting Atkins for a kick start to this Stone and a Half that just WONT shift! grrrr haha, but all the food you get on the Go Lower Programme is high in protein and lo GI and Carb.

What are anyone's thoughts?

:)

Gwen x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jue xx

Jue xx Full Member

Looks suitable to me!

Last edited: 9 June 2008
  4. wannabslim

wannabslim Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.61%)
    Diet:
    I'm not dieting, I'm on the pregnancy diet!
    what's go lower? x

5. Jue xx

Jue xx Full Member

I had to Google it to find out myself. It's a diet of ready-made, calorie and carb-counted meals. Looks very expensive though, at about £10.00 per day (less if you buy in bulk). You get breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks and the total for the day adds up to 1500 calories and are low-carb.

I noticed though that if you look in the "the food" section it lists all the ingredients for each meal, so anybody with basic cooking skills could make the recipes themselves!

www.golower.co.uk

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.