Go me Go me

sarahmun

Hi ladies/gents

Dont normally like to post threads just comment ...but Im so happy ive lost 10lb in my first week. Quiet unbelievable actually scared to step back on scale now incase it tells me otherwise lol. So i know what to do right now so i jyst gotta keep doing it now.

Sarah xx

Fab weight loss Sarah, well done you. I did the same first week, 11½lb. Kept getting on and off scales in case batteries were dodgy, and counting on my fingers (and toes :rolleyes:) to make sure I got sums right ! Always joked, I thought I would need an apendage amputated to lose that much in one go. 2nd week was 2, then another 2. 4th weigh in Tuesday. fingers crossed. Expect healthy weight losses of between 1½ and 2lb, and see anything above as a bonus. Good Luck. chips xx

Thankyou. Congrats on you fab weight losses so far.

Yeah i wasn't expecting much next week but a loss us a bonus and the way forward. Im just chuffed (sorry Welsh slag lol) that ive hit 2 of my first goals.

Sarah xx

Sorry was suppose to say slang!!! Stupid phone lol :O

Sorry was suppose to say slang!!!

I thought you were calling me a Welsh Slag. How dare you! I am not Welsh (although I do live in North Wales) As for the second word, I've been called worse :rolleyes: Keep at it. You are in the right place for foodie tips and motivation. Keep letting us know how it's going. chips xx

Super news well done xx

Thankyou still on a high now. But will power at the ready as just made cakes with kids.

Sarah xx

wow sarah
thats a great lost well done onward and downwards

Hi ladies/gents

Dont normally like to post threads just comment ...but Im so happy ive lost 10lb in my first week. Quiet unbelievable actually scared to step back on scale now incase it tells me otherwise lol. So i know what to do right now so i jyst gotta keep doing it now.

Sarah xx

You gonna let us in on your secret ? that's a fantastic amount to lose Hun what a great feeling! Quick get on a challenge thread U'll be whizzing past everyone hehe! Xxx

"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.''

I thought you were calling me a Welsh Slag. How dare you! I am not Welsh (although I do live in North Wales) As for the second word, I've been called worse :rolleyes: Keep at it. You are in the right place for foodie tips and motivation. Keep letting us know how it's going. chips xx

I'm crying laughing chips, honestly! Lmao haha! Xx

"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.''

No secret really just kept to my cals of 1500 and exercised. I did move a lit more than usual with house work tryung to keep myself busy. Ive never had a result like that before couldnt believe my eyes tbh.
Just gotta keep plugging along and see the results.

Sarah x

That's amazing hun well.done! What plan are you doing? I agree give us your tips! Xx

Just doing calorie counting and exercise. One if the women on the cc page lost 16lb this week she says all down to drunking eniugh water.

Sarah xx

im going for more water this week wow it dont half flush me lolol :character00180:

Just doing calorie counting and exercise. One if the women on the cc page lost 16lb this week she says all down to drunking eniugh water.

Sarah xx

Now that sounds like a plan
Xx

im going for more water this week wow it dont half flush me lolol :character00180:

Me too I'm gonna drink more water an see how I get on xxx

i love water but i know some days i do not have enough

Back