Cambridge Consultant
:)
Start date: 11 Feb 09
Start weight: 15 stone 1/2 pound:cry:
Goal weight: 8 stone 10 pound :)
Height 5 ft 2 - still 5 ft 2:p
Start dress size - 18:sigh:
Now dress size - 8 :):):):)
How I felt before - Hated myself, no energy, hated shopping.
How I feel now - Great & lots of energy & a shopaholic..

I started the cambridge diet on 11 February, I hated myself hated looking in the mirror and was desperate to sort myself out.
Having two little boys ages 2 1/2 and 3 1/2 I had no energy to do all the fun things with them...

8 1/2 months later I now feel fantastic and I have all the energy in the world and I like looking in the mirror!!!

If your just starting the cambridge diet or you are having a bad day please please stick with it, it really has changed my life and I know it will change yours too..

I am now a counsellor for the Cambridge diet and I love helping and inspiring other people...

Good luck to you all Im still around I post on the maintainance board but just wanted to say hang in there your all doing fab..

Marissa xxx

Marissa congratulations! A brilliant achievement! Well done for sticking at CD! When I read posts like this it does give me the inspiration to keep going and get to goal (this time around!)

Well done Curly, you are a real inspiration. So happy for you!!!

xxx

Well done Marissa-you've done fantastically well!:D You must feel so good now. Hopefully I will be joining you on the maintenance board soon-I've got 6 1/2lb to go now!

Well done - enjoy the feeling of success! You will be so inspirational to all your clients, as you have been to us.

Curlywurly well done :talk017:you must feel so bloody amazing! We started around about the same time, but i stupidly left :eek:but i am now back and you are my inspiration x

Well done Curly. You have done so well :) You must be so pleased and proud of yourself. You are such a credit to have on minimins, as your posts are always so friendly and encouraging as well x

Hi Marissa,

You really are an inspiration to us all. I remember you when I first came to minimins!

You have done so very well. to be a size 8 now!!! Amazing.

Well done!

Big congrats on reaching goal!! And good luck on maintaining!! :D

Well done thats brilliant just the boost i needed this week to keep me going x

Congratulations Marissa. I thought you looked great months ago, but now you are WOOOOOWWWWW!!!!! You have done incredibly well and are in inspiration x

You are amazing and have done so well, your spark on the boards and dedication is brilliant, im so pleased for you xx

Hi Marissa! A big well done on achieving your goal weight hun! You have been my true inspiration on minimins, since I started coming on around April time. So I want to have this opportunity to say a huge 'Thanks' for all your support and encouragement - I think you will make an amazing CDC. Your clients don't know how lucky they are!!!

Big HUgs x x x

:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:
aaaaaaaaaaah fantastic post you see there is light at the end of the tunnel brillant very well done :talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017:

Yay! A goalie!!
th_Congrats08.gif

Well done curly!!

Mauridia_36.gif
Mauridia_37.gif

Mauridia_40.gif

Well done curly.. u've done incredibly well..u r such an inspiration..x

I echo what everyone else has already said!

You are just amazing - what a fantastic ahievement - many congratulations!!

Woohoooh!!!

Lynne
x

Back