1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

***GOAL****GOAL**GOAL****

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by curlywurly1234, 21 October 2009 Social URL.

1. curlywurly1234

curlywurly1234 Cambridge Consultant

:)
    Start date: 11 Feb 09
    Start weight: 15 stone 1/2 pound:cry:
    Goal weight: 8 stone 10 pound :)
    Height 5 ft 2 - still 5 ft 2:p
    Start dress size - 18:sigh:
    Now dress size - 8 :):):):)
    How I felt before - Hated myself, no energy, hated shopping.
    How I feel now - Great & lots of energy & a shopaholic..

I started the cambridge diet on 11 February, I hated myself hated looking in the mirror and was desperate to sort myself out.
    Having two little boys ages 2 1/2 and 3 1/2 I had no energy to do all the fun things with them...

8 1/2 months later I now feel fantastic and I have all the energy in the world and I like looking in the mirror!!!

If your just starting the cambridge diet or you are having a bad day please please stick with it, it really has changed my life and I know it will change yours too..

I am now a counsellor for the Cambridge diet and I love helping and inspiring other people...

Good luck to you all Im still around I post on the maintainance board but just wanted to say hang in there your all doing fab..

Marissa xxx

doubledebra likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Kira

Kira Well-Known Member

Marissa congratulations! A brilliant achievement! Well done for sticking at CD! When I read posts like this it does give me the inspiration to keep going and get to goal (this time around!)

4. Katycakes

Katycakes Stubborn tortoise

Well done Curly, you are a real inspiration. So happy for you!!!

xxx

5. **sparkles**

**sparkles** Well-Known Member

Well done Marissa-you've done fantastically well!:D You must feel so good now. Hopefully I will be joining you on the maintenance board soon-I've got 6 1/2lb to go now!

6. mrsessex

mrsessex Well-Known Member

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay :D

A true star xxxx

7. minxie

minxie One day at a time!

Well done - enjoy the feeling of success! You will be so inspirational to all your clients, as you have been to us.

8. k8te

k8te Well-Known Member

Curlywurly well done :talk017:you must feel so bloody amazing! We started around about the same time, but i stupidly left :eek:but i am now back and you are my inspiration x

9. sbridge7

sbridge7 Well-Known Member

Well done Curly. You have done so well :) You must be so pleased and proud of yourself. You are such a credit to have on minimins, as your posts are always so friendly and encouraging as well x

10. Claudine004

Claudine004 Oh Yea!

Hi Marissa,

You really are an inspiration to us all. I remember you when I first came to minimins!

You have done so very well. to be a size 8 now!!! Amazing.

Well done!

11. Klev

Klev Well-Known Member

Big congrats on reaching goal!! And good luck on maintaining!! :D

12. kerryberry

kerryberry Well-Known Member

Well done thats brilliant just the boost i needed this week to keep me going x

13. Mia

Mia Skinny girl in a fat body

Congratulations Marissa. I thought you looked great months ago, but now you are WOOOOOWWWWW!!!!! You have done incredibly well and are in inspiration x

14. Witchy

Witchy ButtERfly

You are amazing and have done so well, your spark on the boards and dedication is brilliant, im so pleased for you xx

15. emmapetty

emmapetty Going for Goal!

Hi Marissa! A big well done on achieving your goal weight hun! You have been my true inspiration on minimins, since I started coming on around April time. So I want to have this opportunity to say a huge 'Thanks' for all your support and encouragement - I think you will make an amazing CDC. Your clients don't know how lucky they are!!!

Big HUgs x x x

16. Mia

Mia Skinny girl in a fat body

I second that Emma.

17. sasha63

sasha63 I ♥ CD !!

:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:
    aaaaaaaaaaah fantastic post you see there is light at the end of the tunnel brillant very well done :talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017:

18. KD

KD Gone fishing

Yay! A goalie!![​IMG]

Well done curly!!

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. vickiabd

vickiabd Well-Known Member

Well done curly.. u've done incredibly well..u r such an inspiration..x

20. LV30

LV30 Well-Known Member

I echo what everyone else has already said!

You are just amazing - what a fantastic ahievement - many congratulations!!

Woohoooh!!!

Lynne
    x

21. IreneH

IreneH Well-Known Member

Well done

Great news

Irene xx