Goal Outfit

Lind

Is feeling the love!
I have bought myslef a goal dress from ebay. I love it, not something I would ever have worn. It's a silvery linen fitted pencil dress. It's a size 10 (ish) and that is my goal, when that fits me I am going to hit the shops and buy me some lush new clothes.

Has everyone else got a goal outfit or something they really want to do?

I really want to treat myself to this dress
94127_fr_l.jpg

It's from Net-a-porter, by Michael Kors. Its £530 but i'm hoping it'll be in the sale by the time I can wear it!
I just think it looks sexy...yet classy and flattering, and reckon everybody needs a really good Little Black Dress!
I have a big picture of it in my bedroom as inspiration :)

slightly different, but I am thinking of buying an XL football strip for the new season....thats my clothing goal

i don't think it would suit you Flexi !
Hannah - it's gorgeous.
You will look stunning. xx

mine is my dress from last year that i can't fit in!!!

daisy x

I'm thinking about buying a cheap wedding dress off eBay (I'm watching a few!) so that when I can fit in it I can go and buy the real thing :)

Good idea Mel!

I have been trawling through so many clothing sites this week and there is so much I want for when I am skinny!

sadly, your right LL has changed my life so far, not sure it will change me again.

For my Sins, Lincoln City. someone has to. ANd my £40 to them would be better than £40 to Man Utd or Liverpool.

In 2002 I had an XXXL, so an XL would be great. Last year I was an XXL, doubt I will ever be an L, as I wear long sleeve tops under it to keep warm.

anyway, enough football talk...wouldnt want to bore you all.

Hi Linda
You'll be in your dress soon, sounds gorgeous!
I'm on my 4th week of LT and went out and bought myself jeans and a top for Next in a size 14. I've hung them up in my bedroom and theyre making me more determined to do this.
Once I get to my goal i'm hoping to splash out and maybe try to go for the Gok Wan capsule mix and match outfit thing! lol
OOhhh its so exciting!!!
Emma x

Emma, I think I am going to do the capsule wardrobe thing too.......well untill the sales anyway!!

I am just finishing week four, and now every one is starting to notice and it feels good.

Flex...Lincoln?!?! But hey you are right anything has to be better than Man U. I think you either love them or hate them and as I am a Leeds fan I hate them! lol

I've got sooooooooo many clothes in my wardrobe I don't need to go out and buy one! I did have a look through though and sorted them out into sizes so as they weight comes off I have different outfits to try on :) my mini goal is to wear a suit from Monsoon that I bought for my parent's silver wedding anniversary 11 years ago! If I could wear that to my friends wedding on September 3rd that would be a fabulous achievement!

Not only will it be 'vintage' so no chance of anyone turning up in the same outfit (oh the shame!) but it will save me a small fortune as I won't have to buy something new!!

For my final target I would love to be to be able to wear the LBD that I bought years ago in Selfridges - its all sequinned and sparkly and perfect for the Xmas party season :D

AJB, I've done the same as you - I've sorted all my (at the moment too small) clothes into sizes, largest at the top, and put them to hand. At the very bottom are some tiny looking size 10 jeans (I can't believe I wore them) and also a sparkly black sequinned mini dress (never worn), which I plan to wear at Christmas. As things get too big I plan to eBay the nice stuff, possibly BURN the stuff that makes me feel like a sack of spuds - then shop til I drop! :)

I have started the "old me box". I am putting all my old clothes in it that are getting too big for me and I have some old photo's of the bigger me and some other bits and pieces. At the end I plan to write a letter to myself and make myslef a promise never to go back and then I am going to burn it!!! Get rid of the old me and only leave room for the best version of me I can be.

I have started the "old me box". I am putting all my old clothes in it that are getting too big for me and I have some old photo's of the bigger me and some other bits and pieces. At the end I plan to write a letter to myself and make myslef a promise never to go back and then I am going to burn it!!! Get rid of the old me and only leave room for the best version of me I can be.

I LOVE that idea!! Might have to steal it...

steal away! lol

So far today an awful pair of Khaki combat trousers have gone in.....God what was I thinking!!!! :sigh:

Yay Lucy! Here's to us and our sparkly christmas party dresses! Apparently (according to someone at work so no idea if accurate) but only 166 days to go?!!

Lind at the rate the weight is dropping off you, you'll be a size 8 in no time! You've practically lost 2 stones in a month! How on earth have you managed such a huge loss?! Do you exercise?

Thanks AJB, I'm not sure what is going on to be honest. My LLC said last night this sort of weight loss happens with people who are very heavy or very tall. And I am certainly not tall!! lol

The only excersie I do is some toning and light weights. I don't do any cardio apart from walking, which is only weekends. But I do drink a lot of water, between 4 and 5 litres a day. My LLC thought that may have something to do with it.

Ah well maybe I need to up my water intake then cos I struggle to get 3 litres down sometimes - always aim for 4 but never quite make it :(

Need to get into the habit of drinking 1 1/2 litres between packs and hopefully I'll see an improvement come Sunday weigh in :D

Back