Goal to get to 8stones

Thanks Sarah

You have been very supportive and keeping me going.

How's you been and how's it going? How much have you lost since you have started. Do you have a diary to read?

Am glad am jus back on the diet and now this being my day 3 once again but gona keep going and see hoe well I manage

Day 3

Strange had no issues and now am managing to cope well . Don't even feel that hungry the water really keeps me full. The only thing I really crave for is a coke.

I go for a 3 mile walk When possible been doing it for the last 3 days so feel really great.

Now let's c hoe my day 4 goes do far been good.

Thanks Sarah

You have been very supportive and keeping me going.

How's you been and how's it going? How much have you lost since you have started. Do you have a diary to read?

Am glad am jus back on the diet and now this being my day 3 once again but gona keep going and see hoe well I manage

You are very welcome. I do, though I've just recently started so its quite short for now. You can find it here: http://www.minimins.com/cd-weight-loss-diaries/235995-new-starter.html

I've lost 8lbs so far, that was just for week one! I've got my 2nd weigh in on Friday so I'm hoping to lose another 4/5 lbs. It's all going fine so far. First few days were tough but once your over that it's really not so bad, just feels like routine really.

I had a tough day yesterday as I got stuck in a cafe over the lunchtime period and hadn't had a pack since 8:30 the smells were killing me! I made home and got a vanilla milkshake though and then was right as rain again.

Well done in getting straight back on and to day three again. In fact you must be on day 4 now? Finding it ok?

Keep up the good work! :D x

Day 4

Can't believe it how well I have managed with day 4. Feel really good and getting more energetic which I m feeling strange as thought I'd be feeling tired.

Seems my body is converting that fat into energy which is good for me.

Bring on Day 5

Back