Goal weight????

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by loobylou22, 18 February 2009 Social URL.

1. loobylou22

loobylou22 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(23.5%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    How do you know what goal weight to be and how long to do it in? What is realistic?
    Im 5.6 and 194
    Lou.xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Kealun

Kealun Member

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(13.73%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I have put 10 stone as my goal weight but purely as thats what seems to be portrayed as a good weight!!! I will have a healthy BMI by 11 stone though. So I am taking it a stoneat a time, but when i get to 11 I will judge it by how I feel and stop when I want regaurdless of the weight

4. Kealun

Kealun Member

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(13.73%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I am also 5 ft 6 so around 11 stone should be a healthy BMI for you also. Its a good starting point. If you are doing cambridge diet then roughly month per stone so around 3 months. When you get to that if you are still not happy with your weight take it half a stone at a time till you are.

5. loobylou22

loobylou22 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(23.5%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Month per stone sounds good, that would mean by the end of may i could be around 10st, just in time for summer (if we get one). i think i will put my goal at 10st as its good weight also. Thanks for the replys guys.
    Lou.xx

6. Oinkstop

Oinkstop Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(10.28%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge USA
    I set my goal weight to be exactly halfway between a BMI that's exactly at healthy, and a BMI that would be underweight. I figure I will adjust my goal again when I get closer to the end. It's hard to know, being so heavy for so long, what will feel right.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.