God help!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by ampsabelle, 10 July 2014 Social URL.

1. ampsabelle

ampsabelle Full Member

Really struggling today. The chicken soup is making me feel sick and Im so close to eating something. Will a bit of chicken hurt do you think? Feel like I need to eat something before I throw up

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. LeeJay

LeeJay Full Member

Try not to hun, just drink plenty of water. Did you use a blender to make the soup less lumpy? I actually find it ok myself. Xx

4. ampsabelle

ampsabelle Full Member

Im ok now I went out for a bit. Yeh I blend the soup and then heat it in a pan. The first few days I really loved it.
    Think I'll just get the sweet ones next week and then get the soup the week after, maybe a week off it might help.
    Feel fine now just off to have my last shake before weigh day in the morning :)

5. sbh

sbh Full Member

Keep it up Ampsa! Well done for getting through it. Keep up the good work.

6. and

and Silver Member

The chicken soup is disgusting, it's not just you!

I always made 'crisps' with mine. Much, much nicer and a nice break from the slop, erm I mean shakes.

You mix the chicken soup into a thick paste then put small blobs on greaseproof paper. Microwave each batch for about a minute - keep a VERY close eye on it as it goes from not cooked to cooked to burned in a few seconds.

When the mix is very light brown take it out, peel it off and let it cool a little. It crisps up and I used to really enjoy this 1-2x a week. :)

7. ampsabelle

ampsabelle Full Member

Wow sounds fab! I love crisps! Didn't get the soup this week tho cos it made me gag so much - will do it next week thanks!!

8. and

and Silver Member

Don't imagine they're like a bag of real crisps or you're going to be disappointed.

They're just a nice change from the regular mixes. :)

Also they're really dry so extra water needed. :)