goin to need help

hells

i had to eat the last week for health reasons my doc says i can go back on the diet now but its goin to be hard after eatin food. put on 3 lb and i was mostly eating salads - any tips anyone x

hey i stopped lipotrim 9 months ago and did refeed and put on a stone since but went down hill with eatting that why i didnt maintaine but now back on it and am strugging a bit but not anymore from when i did it before you will be fine xx

you'll be fine hun. just jump back on as soon as you can!... u did good to just put on 3lbs. but i reckon you'll lose that and more in your first week... if you have been real good then most of it will just be water and glycogen etc... and that'll be off in no time x

good luck re starting

Good luck with the restart hon! I have been eating this wkend too so dreading my WI tomorrow!! If you have put 3lb on just eating salads then.... :( for me!! But you can do it, you will prob lose all of it within the wk!! We can support each other!! xx Dont give up hon, you cando this!!

It will be hard from what ive heard chick!

But the best thing is to try and keep yourself busy and get stuck in!! xx

Youll lose that 3 pounds in no time :)
It is difficult to get back into the swing of things but there is plenty of support and encouragement on this site

thanks everyone - i must admit its been really hard today xx

Back