Goin' to the gym

Corey

longs to be average!
Does anyone know when you can start taking up some exercise? I've gotta gym over the road from me, and want to start using their cardio machines set to fat burning. At what week can I go over and start using them?????

Please don't say that all I can do at the moment is going out for a walk - it's raining!!!

Thanks - I do want to do a little toning (am sure there is a 6 pack underneath my beer barrel somewhere) but would like to give me body a hand - figured if i needed to burn more energy to do a miniworkout, my weightloss might accelerate somewhat?

Hello...well I'm new to this day 3 for me but I am keeping up my exercise. I see a personal trainer twice a week and I have a cross trainer at home which I use three times a week.

Thanks for your advice dancing - hopefully I won't be building too much muscle as muscle = weight and we all know weight is bad!!!! I just want to start getting fit really - and if I get a little definition in the process that won't be a bad thing - It'll be nice to walk on the beach with my t-shirt off and having people look at me and think phwoar rather than urrghh!

As soon as I have an after picture to post - it'll be on here - I so want to be on RtM in about 6-10 weeks time. Fingers crossed if I keep going the way I am, it could be in 6 weeks :)

Back