going away in june, question

xKimmiex

Silver Member
right im off to lake district for week. Would it be okay to do an aamw then? Would i be able to have barbequed chicken breast and salad? what could i have? i dont want to go out of ketosis or put weight on, but i want to enjoy myself in the evenings.

help!:confused:

you could have dry barbequed chicken without sauces etc, you can have white fish, cottage cheese and tinned tuna in brine.

You can have lettuce, cucumber, courgette celery and other green or white vegetable but not too much and only fat free dressing.

im craving dry chicken and lettuce lol thats what im having for all my aamw and fish..

question, the fish, do you poach it in milk?

No milk you poach in lightly seasoned water according to the book, but you can also grill, steam or bake it in tin foil

ok shall get mum to do it lol can it be cod without skin on? also, how u cook chicken? can u dry fry it

.....and most importantly, you can be the person who says. " I do not eat like a pig. I eat the food that I know will help me to lose weight"

Grab yourself a George Foreman grill... you can take it and plug it in.... you dry grill it and any additional fat runs out as the grill's on a slant. It's amazing!! You can cook your vegetables in it too and you get a BBQ'd taste. Think you can get a baby GF for £20-30. x I sound like a sales girl! Lol. x

Back