Going back to group

shelley1

Hi , I am rejoining a new group tomorrow,I have been off plan lately but been struggling from home since Christmas! I gaine 8lbs between October and January of this year and did not shift ! I am actually scared for tomorrow now as I have no clue what I weigh, but I have to face it. I started Sw Last February2012 at 13 stone 11 0.5lb got down to 12 stone 5lb but went up to 12 stone 13 lb again at Christmas. I really hope I have not regained all of my weight I lost :(

Good luck on starting a new group. I don't think I would have done anywhere near as good as I have without the support f m group. X

I think I would be to, the fact someone else is weighing me means I can't cheat! X

Hi , I am rejoining a new group tomorrow,I have been off plan lately but been struggling from home since Christmas! I gaine 8lbs between October and January of this year and did not shift ! I am actually scared for tomorrow now as I have no clue what I weigh, but I have to face it. I started Sw Last February2012 at 13 stone 11 0.5lb got down to 12 stone 5lb but went up to 12 stone 13 lb again at Christmas. I really hope I have not regained all of my weight I lost :(

Good luck on your re-start. I'm sure you'll soon get back into the swing of things and do really well again. :)

Same here im re joining tonight for the 3rd and last time....ive got 11lbs to shift and determined to do it this time....i know I can do it because I was only 1lb away from my target in Jan...but my head is in it proper now so can't wait to feel confident in myself :) good luck! X

Well ive been following my plan for two days now to get my head back in the game x I hope my weigh in is not as bad as I think it will be

Oh dear oh dear oh dear !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Faced the big weigh in and was devastated, Oh well on wards and upwards or downwards in my case I hope :)

Back