Going back to group

Hi All

I am a long time lurker of the boards, but never been an active poster.
Got to target September 13 and have pretty much maintained ever since. But this year I don't know what has been wrong with me I cant stick to plan at all!! Last time I went to group was February as I thought I could just maintain on my own. Well that hasn't happened so I am going back to group tonight, really nervous as I reckon I am about 8 pounds over the top end of my target!!
I know its only a few pounds but I am really disappointed in myself! Determined now though to get back to target and get to the bottom end which is my ultimate target weight.
Wish me luck!! :)

Hello luvvy. Welcome back, and good luck at group x

Well , you had a gain, you expected it and you know why it happened. It's a step forward to recognise these things, well done for going back to class, I know it's a hard step to take. Xxx

What do you plan on munching on today? Do you have a meal plan? There's loads of great recipes on here I'd you need any help xx

Well , you had a gain, you expected it and you know why it happened. It's a step forward to recognise these things, well done for going back to class, I know it's a hard step to take. Xxx

What do you plan on munching on today? Do you have a meal plan? There's loads of great recipes on here I'd you need any help xx

Thanks hun, I kept putting it off but I knew the sooner I went back the better!!

I have started a diary in the diaries section so I plan to put my daily meals on there, if you want to have a nosey! Today I have had fruit salad and greek yoghurt for breakfast, BNS and quiche for lunch and tandoori chicken skewers with rice and salad for tea! Looking forward to tea already lol.

Will definitely have a look through some of the recipe threads for some inspiration xx

What time is tea and where do you live! Sounds lovely!

Dont forget your syns x

You'll smash it out of the park don't worry!!

I think I recognise your username from a certain photo sharing app... you've done it before and you'll do it again! You've faced the scales... onwards and downwards xxx

Yes that's me ;)

Thanks hun, yes now I have faced them I feel like a weight has been lifted to be honest!! xx

Good luck, Banksy! You'll soon be back to your target weight. Glad you're not just a 'lurker' anymore! :D

Kathy x

Back