Discover Going back to my roots

Cheekypasterfield

Rather comfy here
S: 11st2.4lb C: 11st2lb G: 9st10lb BMI: 23 Loss: 0st0.4lb(0.26%)
Hello Everyone

I've followed the WW Discover Plan, ProPoints and SmartPoints. I think all plans are great but as the saying goes different strokes for different folks. I have had success with all 3 plans but I actually prefer the Discover Plan.

I don't have lots lose and for me I need to account for all the foods I eat including fruit.

I am busy mum of 2 girls (4 & 6) and I work part time but 5 days so to be honest I really haven't got much brain power so when calculating points only using 2 figures is wonderful lol

I will aim to post on here daily and will post my daily meals

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Cheekypasterfield

Rather comfy here
Day 1
Wed 24th Feb
Meals & Snacks
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

UKSerena

(Will)PowerPuff Girl! X
S: 9st9.5lb C: 9st6.8lb G: 8st12lb BMI: 26.8 Loss: 0st2.7lb(1.99%)
Hello Everyone

I've followed the WW Discover Plan, ProPoints and SmartPoints. I think all plans are great but as the saying goes different strokes for different folks. I have had success with all 3 plans but I actually prefer the Discover Plan.

I don't have lots lose and for me I need to account for all the foods I eat including fruit.

I am busy mum of 2 girls (4 & 6) and I work part time but 5 days so to be honest I really haven't got much brain power so when calculating points only using 2 figures is wonderful lol

I will aim to post on here daily and will post my daily meals

Hi Claire and Welcome Back! You sound just like me, I didn't have time to learn a whole new SP Plan so I decided to follow PP as I know it so well and it fits in with me! Good Luck with your restart! X

A great couple of days there, love how you get half points on VP! X

Cheekypasterfield

Rather comfy here
Hi Claire and Welcome Back! You sound just like me, I didn't have time to learn a whole new SP Plan so I decided to follow PP as I know it so well and it fits in with me! Good Luck with your restart! X

A great couple of days there, love how you get half points on VP! X

Hello Serena

So chuffed the site is back!

I just find counting up 4 different figures just so time consuming and like you say I haven't got the time to learn the SP of all my favourites. I do like PP too but again it's more figures to add together.

I love having half points, that was one the things I missed when they moved to PP.

I will defiantly stick around and will follow your diary too x

UKSerena

(Will)PowerPuff Girl! X
Hello Serena

So chuffed the site is back!

I just find counting up 4 different figures just so time consuming and like you say I haven't got the time to learn the SP of all my favourites. I do like PP too but again it's more figures to add together.

I love having half points, that was one the things I missed when they moved to PP.

I will defiantly stick around and will follow your diary too x

Be good to see you around :) How much do you want to lose? X PS-I love how you're doing your food pics, it looks so posh! X

Cheekypasterfield

Rather comfy here
Ive got about 20lbs which is about the same last time when I was here.

I've spent the last year or so maintaining but not actually getting the last pesky stone and a bit off.

I've got into Instagram and I find its so easy to take pictures and then pop onto a collage. There's some great free apps and so been doing this for a while on FB.

It also means that when I haven't got time to hand write my food diary I can quickly do something on my phone xx

UKSerena

(Will)PowerPuff Girl! X
Ive got about 20lbs which is about the same last time when I was here.

I've spent the last year or so maintaining but not actually getting the last pesky stone and a bit off.

I've got into Instagram and I find its so easy to take pictures and then pop onto a collage. There's some great free apps and so been doing this for a while on FB.

It also means that when I haven't got time to hand write my food diary I can quickly do something on my phone xx

It's a really great idea and very funky! I started with 28lbs to lose so a bit more than you. X

Cheekypasterfield

Rather comfy here
Day 4
Sat 27th Feb

Today didn't go as well as I had wanted. We ended up going out for a meal which wasn't planned so I didn't make the adjustments with my earlier meals or snacks.

I've decided that I'm going go move my weigh in to Sunday so I can get a full week in of saving points for the Friday and Saturday.

I also didn't get in any running so no activity points

Looks like I'm drawing a huge line ____________

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

UKSerena

(Will)PowerPuff Girl! X
Well Done on your Loss :) What made you choose a Sunday WI? X

UKSerena

(Will)PowerPuff Girl! X
Thank you Hun

Reason being is that I always have higher points/calories on Saturday so Sunday is like a restart and it gives me about 5 days to save points for Friday/Saturday

How many points are u allowed to save on vintage? I forget u don't get weeklies! X

UKSerena

(Will)PowerPuff Girl! X

UKSerena

(Will)PowerPuff Girl! X