Discover Going back to my roots

Cheekypasterfield

Rather comfy here
Hello Everyone

I've followed the WW Discover Plan, ProPoints and SmartPoints. I think all plans are great but as the saying goes different strokes for different folks. I have had success with all 3 plans but I actually prefer the Discover Plan.

I don't have lots lose and for me I need to account for all the foods I eat including fruit.

I am busy mum of 2 girls (4 & 6) and I work part time but 5 days so to be honest I really haven't got much brain power so when calculating points only using 2 figures is wonderful lol

I will aim to post on here daily and will post my daily meals

Day 1
Wed 24th Feb
Meals & Snacks
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Hello Everyone

I've followed the WW Discover Plan, ProPoints and SmartPoints. I think all plans are great but as the saying goes different strokes for different folks. I have had success with all 3 plans but I actually prefer the Discover Plan.

I don't have lots lose and for me I need to account for all the foods I eat including fruit.

I am busy mum of 2 girls (4 & 6) and I work part time but 5 days so to be honest I really haven't got much brain power so when calculating points only using 2 figures is wonderful lol

I will aim to post on here daily and will post my daily meals

Hi Claire and Welcome Back! You sound just like me, I didn't have time to learn a whole new SP Plan so I decided to follow PP as I know it so well and it fits in with me! Good Luck with your restart! X

A great couple of days there, love how you get half points on VP! X

Hi Claire and Welcome Back! You sound just like me, I didn't have time to learn a whole new SP Plan so I decided to follow PP as I know it so well and it fits in with me! Good Luck with your restart! X

A great couple of days there, love how you get half points on VP! X

Hello Serena

So chuffed the site is back!

I just find counting up 4 different figures just so time consuming and like you say I haven't got the time to learn the SP of all my favourites. I do like PP too but again it's more figures to add together.

I love having half points, that was one the things I missed when they moved to PP.

I will defiantly stick around and will follow your diary too x

Hello Serena

So chuffed the site is back!

I just find counting up 4 different figures just so time consuming and like you say I haven't got the time to learn the SP of all my favourites. I do like PP too but again it's more figures to add together.

I love having half points, that was one the things I missed when they moved to PP.

I will defiantly stick around and will follow your diary too x

Be good to see you around :) How much do you want to lose? X PS-I love how you're doing your food pics, it looks so posh! X

Ive got about 20lbs which is about the same last time when I was here.

I've spent the last year or so maintaining but not actually getting the last pesky stone and a bit off.

I've got into Instagram and I find its so easy to take pictures and then pop onto a collage. There's some great free apps and so been doing this for a while on FB.

It also means that when I haven't got time to hand write my food diary I can quickly do something on my phone xx

Ive got about 20lbs which is about the same last time when I was here.

I've spent the last year or so maintaining but not actually getting the last pesky stone and a bit off.

I've got into Instagram and I find its so easy to take pictures and then pop onto a collage. There's some great free apps and so been doing this for a while on FB.

It also means that when I haven't got time to hand write my food diary I can quickly do something on my phone xx

It's a really great idea and very funky! I started with 28lbs to lose so a bit more than you. X

Day 4
Sat 27th Feb

Today didn't go as well as I had wanted. We ended up going out for a meal which wasn't planned so I didn't make the adjustments with my earlier meals or snacks.

I've decided that I'm going go move my weigh in to Sunday so I can get a full week in of saving points for the Friday and Saturday.

I also didn't get in any running so no activity points

Looks like I'm drawing a huge line ____________

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Well Done on your Loss :) What made you choose a Sunday WI? X

Thank you Hun

Reason being is that I always have higher points/calories on Saturday so Sunday is like a restart and it gives me about 5 days to save points for Friday/Saturday

How many points are u allowed to save on vintage? I forget u don't get weeklies! X

Back