going for a diary....

I alway eat back the excercise cals at the beginning it gives you some thing to cut back when the weight loss slows down

This is true! It is hard though lol psychologically....

Just had my dinner from yesterday. But had it faaaar to late n was stressed, sore headed and hungry at work so munched on sweets. As u do. Then whilst I got a chance to make dinner I eat Pringles whilst its cooking not even funny. Pretty stuffed now so maybe I'll not have anything else.... We will c lol x

Argh. Not done great tonight. Not great at all. Will power is zero! X

Ah stick with it how you feeling today

Not great, had a terrible diet day despite sleeping 930 till 3! I had a really stressful and hard night at work. So unusual for it to affect me the way it did. X

Don't worry it's just one day pick yourself up and start again today you will be fine
Thank you for your support. I ended up a 700 calories over my daily allowance. Not ideal but its by with now. Going for a low calorie day a little in juddd style lol lentil soup for lunch and my pepper dish for dinner with fruit in between if I need it x

Well yesterday I remained within my calories albeit in with lots of chocolate. Today I've used my calories on meals! Including breakfast, which I normally don't have so I can have the calories. Today I decided I was going to have co co pops with my girls. I need to get to midnight now, I do still have some calories left. So I can have a tin of soup or porridge or pasts pot. I will get through the next two nights without aimlessly eating! X

I've been a total chocolate fiend since Christmas! Going to try and nip it in the bud this week as those kit kat chunkies awoke the demon in me and this weekend I demolished 4 kinder buenos, choc chip shortbread, choc buttons and a cornetto..........:eek: Hope you are having a good day x

Had a bad few days. And a binge this morning. Was close to throwing the towel in again but no. Not going to. Have added my calories into mfp and I have 600 calories left for dinner and any snacks I may have. Gotta keep going, its a lifestyle lol

Keep going I binged yesterday and managed to get through 2400 cals I felt awful yesterday but back on it today you can do it get back on track we have to cope with this everyday for the rest of our lives one day is not worth chucking the towel in over x

My plans for 2013

1. No more fad diets
2. Don't get into "diet" mindset and thus fall off wagon
3. Weigh less at end than at start
4. Move more - run twice a week at least
5. Improve run speed from very slow to slow lol
6. More water less tea
7. Eat as naturally as possible
8. Less focus on weight more on clothes

Trying to remain as calm as possible about this lol.actually try change my mindset. I am going to look into Jillian Michaels chat. Read about n get some tips. Having done the c25k and zero to 10k I am going to look at another training program rather than my just run 3miles twice a week as I do think they r good!

Also, I've just realised I haven't even introduced myself. My name is Allison. Mum to 3 young girls. Went from 21 stone to 13.2 at my lowest. Sit most naturally at 14 stone but am currently about 15 stone.

Any advice tips etc would b amazing x

Going back to have a look at my original goals.....

So far, not really eaten that natural. Have only been on one run. Did nearly come of wagon and havebt been that great but having a very low day today to try make up for it! I do weigh less than when I started at least so that is something. I'm here for the long haul. And the chocolate at home is nearly finished :) I feel good. Going to run tomorrow! Might even try 4 miles.....I will see. Thanks for hanging about guys and nudging me in right direction x

Found u again :)

Ahhh don't worry you will get there, don't give up!!

That run sounds brill :D

Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hope you had a good weekend t2g, much snow? We had it really heavy in North London- people were skiing on the Heath and everything! Its good to revisit goals- you are def ticking loads of them off already! #1,2 & 3 for example!

Hope you had a good weekend t2g, much snow? We had it really heavy in North London- people were skiing on the Heath and everything! Its good to revisit goals- you are def ticking loads of them off already! #1,2 & 3 for example!

Your right! Although I an calorie balancing ie if I over eat at weekend - which I did. I am going to eat less other days to compensate by using juddd ideas.

No. We have only had a flurry of snow! I'm in wat coast Scotland and think this is.only place without snow! That's mad to think people are.snowing in London! X

Your right! Although I an calorie balancing ie if I over eat at weekend - which I did. I am going to eat less other days to compensate by using juddd ideas.

No. We have only had a flurry of snow! I'm in wat coast Scotland and think this is.only place without snow! That's mad to think people are.snowing in London! X

Yes I think thats a fab plan- looking at it on a more weekly basis rather than daily. I think it emulates how "naturally skinny" people approach food as well. Most of them will enjoy a large or high cal meal once in a while and automatically have a healthier or lighter couple of days after . So if can span over full days like weekend/week or just over meals so if you know you will be having a large dinner, having fruit for breakfast and soup for lunch for instance. That whole 80/20 thing that is going around too. I think it makes sense and is much more an enjoyable sustainable life style.

Also - I am waiting for spring til getting back cracking on my running goals but I will def join you then in trying to progress :D:D

Yes I think thats a fab plan- looking at it on a more weekly basis rather than daily. I think it emulates how "naturally skinny" people approach food as well. Most of them will enjoy a large or high cal meal once in a while and automatically have a healthier or lighter couple of days after . So if can span over full days like weekend/week or just over meals so if you know you will be having a large dinner, having fruit for breakfast and soup for lunch for instance. That whole 80/20 thing that is going around too. I think it makes sense and is much more an enjoyable sustainable life style.

Also - I am waiting for spring til getting back cracking on my running goals but I will def join you then in trying to progress :D:D

I suppose I'm waiting for spring too lol I did intend to start now but the dark night's are not helping at all! Not going to b too hard on myself about it just now! I really wanna get fit this year! My oldest is now going a big without stabilizers and my next is learning too so I see bike rides on th horizon, prob late summer and I really wanna b able to enjoy these and keep up!

That's a great idea that's what im hoping to do :) so on weekends I don't feel like I'm on a diet!! hope your ok xx

I think it helps! I'm on a low day today, as previously stated. And my husbands train has been cancelled due to fire somewhere and they r putting on a bus. He is already an hour late. He is still an hours drive away. And I'm starving :-( going for a mouch to see what I can eat just now x

I know it's boring try a pint of water or squash see if it helps till dinner

Thank you! I've just had a large drink and an apple! Going to have a shower once kids sleeping, help kill time lol

Back