going for a diary....

Yes. Thank you. I did. And I'm very pleased! Husband was 4 hours late. He did want more, he wanted something with chips. So I made him chips, Kiev , and beans. I had my mixed peppers and onions with tinned tomatoes :) ok so I also had cheese which I wasn't meant to but better than Kiev chips and beans x how u doing? X

Good today really pleased just made my self a hazelnut options hot choc to take to bed as feel a bit peckish roll on tommorrow, I have my holiday booked its quite far away (September lol) but really want to look good for holiday snaps , I got down to under 10stone for holiday last year but still didn't feel I was quite were I wanted to be( lots of hiding under sarongs etc) so hopefully I can hit my real real target of 9st this year which gives me 31lb to go which is more than do able

Good today really pleased just made my self a hazelnut options hot choc to take to bed as feel a bit peckish roll on tommorrow, I have my holiday booked its quite far away (September lol) but really want to look good for holiday snaps , I got down to under 10stone for holiday last year but still didn't feel I was quite were I wanted to be( lots of hiding under sarongs etc) so hopefully I can hit my real real target of 9st this year which gives me 31lb to go which is more than do able

Good for you! Stay strong. Where u going? Anywhere nice? We r going to Disneyland with the kids in April. So not exactly bikini requirement but still b nice to slim down as much as possible! X

Ooooo Disney land sounds lovely I would really like to go there , we are going to turkey there are 12 of us all family so no where to hide lol

Oh jealous of both of your hols. I am in dire need of some sunshine on my skin!!

Aw I'm so excited! I remember when Disneyland Paris opened! I was so desperate to go :) never did though and its now the 20th anniversary!

I am so pleased I finished yesterday on 700 calories so def made up for the weekend :) and today I gavent done the whole, well I ate less yesterday so I can over eat today. Am I finally getting somewhere? I am going to have a proper dinner lol bet husband wants low cal cos he had large cal last night.... Wouldnt mind that right enough.... And I bought biscuits today and I haven't had any despite opening them for husband and kids - husband working from home due to trains :)

I would be quite happy to go turkey or Disney!! at moment we can't decide to book Disney or a beach holiday later in the year, hope everyone as a great day x

I'm mega excited :) we all are! Eek.

Just had a lovely dinner. As suspected husband only wanted soup lol I cannot seem to stomach soup as dinner. But if he had been eating we would prob have had fajitas which I love love love but saved my calories for another day....

Just about to have tea and biscuits! Yummy yummy :) x

Your girls will have a fab time :) plus you got couple mths to get a few more pounds off.

I like soup for lunch not for dinner, mmmm biscuits and tea xxx

Yeah, that's what I am thinking. Even if my clothes fit better :)

I love soup for lunch :) x

I've got a goal around the same time as your holiday :) my youngest will be a yr on 4th April so want to get as much off as possible before then may be get close to my 5st target xx

That would be so great :) what an amazing achievement! Good luck to u xxx

time2go said:
Aw I'm so excited! I remember when Disneyland Paris opened! I was so desperate to go :) never did though and its now the 20th anniversary!

I am so pleased I finished yesterday on 700 calories so def made up for the weekend :) and today I gavent done the whole, well I ate less yesterday so I can over eat today. Am I finally getting somewhere? I am going to have a proper dinner lol bet husband wants low cal cos he had large cal last night.... Wouldnt mind that right enough.... And I bought biscuits today and I haven't had any despite opening them for husband and kids - husband working from home due to trains :)

Yayyy well done hun ur doing great keep it up!!!

Wow wow Disney land sounds amazing!!!
We wanted to go Disneyland Florida next yr but with the wedding this year it'll have to wait abit longer! Might do Disneyland Paris!!

Have a fab day xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ah your holiday will be amazing!! Hope you are having a good day :)

Lol I feel its always the same old story with my. I need to sort of my emotional eating! And this is how petty it is; I went and bought boxes for the girls tights. Sorted out the tights. Too many tights for the boxes. I had a binge lol.

Feel that I'm constantly battling, why isn't this ever easy for me? So I've logged my binge , its all I've had today so can still pull today off! But I'm at work tonight and I'm awful at work :-( dunno how to sort that! And tomorrow me n husband r gonna have burgers for tea as we have fancied them all week. So normally I compensate the next day after night shift but or tomorrow but won't be able to now... And husband is out on Saturday and I always have something nice when he is out. I suppose ill have nothing....

I've come to the conclusion that we're all quite simply as mad as a box of frogs lol

I've given up trying to fathom why i go into binge mode im just trying to control it a little better!

Lol that's an amazing phrase! And I am certainly with you when trying to control it better x

Morning hope you doing ok , I have actually managed 7 days today without binging but last week I was a horror , I don't think it ever leaves you , you just get to the point where you live worth the fact you are capable of it but learn to ignore and control the feelings, up till Christmas I hadn't done it for about three months , but stress. Brings it on just take each day that you don't binge as a achievement and enjoy that feeling

I thing as time passes we will improve. I try to focus less on the "binge" and much more on the behaviour afterward aka getting straight back to normal. Also I am now really trying to take away the emotional side of it- because if you view it as a "binge" you experience all the negativity attached, the moment you "give in" , no real enjoyment whilst eating the food, then guilt/disgust afterwards - all v horrible. Whereas if you really concentrate, I think to myself ok if I really want a bag of mini eggs or a massive takeaway, I will consciously make the decision to have them, concentrate on enjoying every bite, and then afterward hang onto the enjoyment of the food, and get straight back to basics.

Back