Going for my weigh in!!

Matt46664

Hi everyone,

Hope it's going well out there!

Just wanted to ask a quick question, this is day 7 and I go get weighed tomorrow.

I have been having the shakes for my meals, am I allowed the soup or is that for ladies only?? Fancy something hot or had another flavour other than Choc/straw/van?

Anyone had the biscuits??

Thanks

Matt

Sorry my bad! Flapjacks! Not biscuits! Thanks for the info!

Going stur crazy tonight! Need my weigh to motivate myself!

Thanks again

Matt

HI Matt, I'm also on day 7...struggling today a wee bit. Anway I tried the flap jack things and in my opinion they are rotten, worse than dried cardboard. Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow. I have mine 1st thing in the morning, cant wait and hopefully all this week will have been worth it

Hi, good luck tomorrow! I go first thing too!

Hopefully good new for the both of us!!

Will stay clear if the flapjacks then hahah lol

Take care

Matt

yes flapjacks are nasty pharmacy let me have some sample to try before going on it and i took one bite and was gagging. good luck to you both tomorrow in your weigh ins

Just wanted to say, the flapjacks are pretty awful, but they satisfy my need to chew so I tolerate them, I always have them with a black coffe and really just nibble takes me ages to finish one.

Re hot drinks you can always have hot chocolate its not bad, has anyone ever spiced up the soups with say chilli

Carrie_Bradshaw said:
Wow wow wow that is super, bet you're delighted with that, I was down 11 lbs and was over the moon.

Can't believe it myself really! 11 lbs that's brilliant really chuffed for you!

Hope it keeps going lol

that is unbelievable...well done!!!
hx

:eek: 17lbs Well done!!!
:bliss:

xx

Back