Going for the 2nd weigh in>>>>>ooooh!!!

temmytango

going for the second weigh in today because the pahrmacy is closed on saturday. have a feeling its going to be bad news. wish me luuuuuuck as this will devastate me. btw. its my totm:sigh:

good luck you will be suprised. let us know how you get on :)

i lost 3.6 pound. not too happy though but its my totm and i feel really bloated and heavy and all. But went to the shopping mall and picked a size 16 cigarrette trouser by m&s. Guess what???? it fitted like a glove.hurray!!!!! not such a bad day afterwards. btw am not due in until saturday anyway. so in all, NOT a bad picture. that 12 pounds gone in about 12 days. pls how do i set up a weight loss counter like you have done becci? thanks guys!

well done...thats great...and I am just about to attempt to set up one...so if i figure it out I will let you know!

i lost 3.6 pound. not too happy though but its my totm and i feel really bloated and heavy and all. But went to the shopping mall and picked a size 16 cigarrette trouser by m&s. Guess what???? it fitted like a glove.hurray!!!!! not such a bad day afterwards. btw am not due in until saturday anyway. so in all, NOT a bad picture. that 12 pounds gone in about 12 days. pls how do i set up a weight loss counter like you have done becci? thanks guys!

you just type it on the signature bit - same place you put the ticker thing...allowed a max of 250 characters tho so i hadnt room for mini goals! Hope this helps I just set mine up

Heyyyy
3.6lb is still a great loss, especially when it's totm. Just think what next weeks will be like :)
Well done!

sorry for late reply just finished work glad you have figured it out and had help. :)

forgot to say well done on your loss thats brill :)

Back