Going into week 12 starting to struggle :(

Lucy060190

Heya,

I'm about to go into my 12th week of TFR but I'm starting to struggle. I sometimes get a sore throat (though this could be due to recent wisdom teeth movement). I didn't fare too well in the heat (when we had it!) and I felt a bit faint if I sat in the sun too long (yes was drinking water). I get a funny feeling in the middle of my chest under my bust and my ribs get achey quickly, washing and polishing my car left me in pain!!

Really want this diet to be nearly over! Decided 16th July is my last day, worked out at my current weight loss history ill be at target by then, if not just a few pounds off. Just really need some support! Sat in my bed feeling sorry for myself! Also last week I don't know if it was the sudden weather change or bank holiday but I was shattered! Finding hot baths and early nights heaven!

Xx

Omg 11weeks into 12 wow uv done soo well. Try to take it easy if uv stayed 100% uv been in ketosis a long while any kinda exertion may make u a bit dizzy and feel a bit. The fist size lump in ur chest I get that sometimes also restless legs its usually because my iron levels have dropped it can also make me feel anxious I take an iron supplement when I feel it starting and usually feel better after a week. I would defo recommend u have a visit to the docs for a lil mot and check up .
Don't give up ur soo close
I want to stay on it for around 3 months aswell but I wouldn't risk my health.
Take it easy uv done brilliant I hope ur proud of urself cos u should be
Xxxx

Lucy you have done fabulous work so far on lipotrim and you never seem to complaîn so you're dead right to be fed up! You're more than half way to your target, 12 weeks is a long time without food and its bound to have a knock on effect where you need to take things easy and build yourself up again. Not sure what the achey chest is about, keep an eye on it!

I'm not great at the inspirational stuff but wanted you to know i think you're doing great x :)

Feel for you Lucy, I was exactly the same at the end of week11 and ended up reseeding now I'm a bit gutted I didn't carry on x

Thanks guys, had my blood pressure checked not long ago and it was spot on, never had a problem with my iron levels before but I have looked into it a few times. Perhaps I'm coming down with something, I work with children and this morning my sore throat is worse, I felt faint and dizzy and had to sit down in the shower twice. So I'm not in work today now, hoping its a cold and not tonsillitis which I am prone too x

Lucy, you are doing brilliantly, take it easy and look after yourself, I am sure in a few more weeks you will feel fantastic and it will be so worth it. :bighug:

I have an appointment to see the dr at 11. Going to ask for a blood test and blood pressure and to check out my throat x

Hope its nothing too serious Lucy, let us know how you get on x

Blood pressure ok, dips a bit when I stand up but i haven't drunk much today. Dr doesn't think it's my iron but has done a blood test to check my blood count, blood sugar and kidney/liver function but he thinks I'm feeling this way due to my very little calorie intake x

Just had a piece of ham, know I shouldn't have but just needed to see if it would make me feel any better x

How are you feeling now Lucy? x x x

Hey Lucy,i remember doing this a few years ago and when i was 10-11 weeks in i went shopping with my sis,well i kept blacking out and nearly fainted completely every quick move i made! i just took it very easy and it gradually went within days,dont overdo it,not easy looking after children lol but try to relax alot more,as in dont jump around with them etc. i took an extra shake that day to keep my strenght up :) im supposed to weigh in today but ive got strep throat so im a bag of miserable on the couch! keep going hun,your loss is brill so far ;) xxx

Well since the ham I feel better though that could be psychological as I had my first shake at the same time! I've just been on the sofa all afternoon taking it easy! Hope the ham doesn't knock me out of ketosis though but we will see. My throat is still sore but just going to take it easy, I've had some busy weekends and have a few more coming up so rest all the way! Fingers crossed my bloods come back clear, dr said if they do I can carry on with the diet! Xx

The ham is very unlikely to disrupt ketosis, so you should be fine :) Sounds like you've been burning the candle at both ends and not getting enough rest and your body is letting you know. Hope your throat gets better and you're on the mend soon x x x

Trivenam, hope you feel better soon too x x x

thanks Teapot :) im off to bed now to cure myself,dont think i could stick another day on soup,yuk! pity lipotrim cant come to me to weigh in lol,but hopefully ill be well enough to pop my head in tomorrow to get it done! feel like ive lost alot already,it would be a real shame if i lost nothing,but ill look forward to my 2nd weigh in as if its my 1st :D ;) xx

Sleep well x x x

Thank you again guys for your support, it's really appreciated :) ill let you know my weigh in tomorrow xx

Just checking in Lucy, hope your weigh in goes well xx

Lucy, dont be in tears. 2lb is a lot. You did such great job with your weight. The body has to get used to the changes in. Next week you are gona have big loss honey. And now lift your nose up, clean tears and go ahead. Good luck.

Back