Going it alone - Help!!! EE plan

Morning!

Yesterdays food...

breakfast: strawberries and watermelon with a fruyo fat free yoghurt (2 syns)

lunch: jacket potato with tuna and mayo and salad (even though I asked for plain tuna *sigh* omg just looked up full fat mayo syns and feel sick. I'll have to say 16 syns. I'm soooo angry. Didn't even want the stupid stuff)

Dinner: SW chips, salad, wholemeal roll (hexB) 2 steak burgers (6 syns) 1 slice cheese (4)
home made salsa

Hexa: milk in tea

total syns: 28 and I want to throw my phone at the wall because it should've been a 12 syn day!! I just felt like I didn't want to be that person that sends food back etc. Well I bloody am now!!!

Ok tantrum over.
I'm going to start adding my exercise as well because I'm definitely not doing enough now. So yesterday did 20 lengths in pool plus about an hour walking.

image-1798891156.jpg

Your gain will most likely be due to time of the month, don't be disheartened. Keep going and you'll have a loss next week xx

yes I really hope so littleone!!!

didn't have time to post yesterday's food so here we are:

Breakfast was standard: 30g porridge (hexB) with milk and water and strawberries plus tbsp reduced sugar jam (1.5 syns)

lunch: small bit of leftover lentil bake, melon/pineapple/mango mix, goodies corner yoghurt (2.5 syns)

dinner: salmon/broccoli/peppers pasta bake thing. Made the white sauce with quark, eggs and stock. Added 70g of reduced fat cheddar for yumminess (but in the whole thing and I only had 1/3) (5 syns)

evening snack: freddo mmmmm (5 syns)

hexA - bit of milk in porridge and couple of teas

total syns: 14

exercise: ZERO!! worked too late for hot yoga and annoyed about that then you reach the stage of hunger where you have to eat but would be too full to gym after. have to plan better....

God I have just had one of those days where I want to laugh and cry, just feel like so much has gone wrong it's actually funny. I shan't go into details but it all ended in going to the gym to try and feel better about the day and had some sort of freak body reaction and had to leave so when my body is literally rejecting my day I'm calling a close!

Breakfast: porridge (hexB) strawbs, tbsp maple syrup (2 syns)

Lunch: French onion soup (5.5) melon/pineapple mix, goodies yoghurt (2.5)

Snacks: apple, 2 snack a jacks (6)

Dinner: another lentil/Aubergine bake.
Milk in teas = hexA

Total syns: 16

Ergh I know the French onion soup was a bad call but it's all I had in my little at work store cupboard.. I knew if I went to the canteen I would've been like some hormonal hulk grabbing fried food with bare hands smashing it in my mouth followed by chocolate without chewing. So in conclusion I accept my synful day and thank it wasn't more!!

Bless you hun, hope you're ok?

And just 1 syn over on a bad day is actually something to be proud of!
Food is still looking awesome x

Aw thanks it was a shocker in so many ways!
Anyway just a quick check in because I've found my motivation! I was in superdry at lunchtime just browsing and they have lots of cute summer dresses that I would love to wear in Italy in September but they'd look rubbish with my current muffin tops! Plus I have massive fear of getting my legs out.
So aim of the diet and my non scale goal is feel confident and look hot in summer dresses! And clearly go on a massive shopping bonanza to accommodate this :p

Yesterday was a bit interesting as went for drinks with a friend. But oh well.

Breakfast: normal. (2 syns)

Lunch: jacket with beans

Dinner: chicken breast, rice (2.5), salad, tomatoes, bit of dressing (1 syn)

Drinks: g and t 5 syns
Diet coke
Glass of prosecco 6 syns (don't really understand why as small glass of wine which is bigger is less syns and this is just sparkling wine but oh well)
Diet coke

Total syns: 16.5 ... Am I bothered? Not really, everything was such a rush yesterday it was micro rice and get the gym or boil rice with no exercise.

Exercise- quick 3km run and then 20 mins on cross trainer
1 hour brisk walk

Yesterday's food:

Breakfast: normal porridge etc (2 syns)

Lunch: 2 boiled eggs and salad leaves, bit of dressing (1 syn)

Snack: apple, fruyo yoghurt (2.5) small amount of bran flakes (use 5g left of hexB not used on porridge plus say..3 syns)

Dinner: SW chilli and boiled rice, tomatoes and iceberg lettuce on the side. Few swigs of low alcohol beer (1 syn)

Exercise: 1.5 hours bikram yoga.

Total: 9.5 syns

Oops got a bit busy over the weekend and forgot to update.

Saturday started well with standard breakfast of porridge jam and fruit (2 syns)

Buuuut unfortunately we bumped into friends when we were put who were off to a curry and invited us.. I couldn't really think of a good excuse not to go except I'm on a diet which really sounds pathetic to friends you haven't seen for a while and so I thought sod it I'm going to enjoy a catch up. So yeah no idea how many syns- I ordered veggie curry to avoid fatty meats but still swimming in oil.

And then I had a Freddo.

But that was it for the rest of the day.

Sunday:

Fruit and yoghurt

Poached eggs, 2 wholemeal toast, grilled toms, one slice of cheese (4 syns)

Hm Goulash thing with rice. Umm some syns for flour... I probably had a tblsp worth.
Glass of wine (8 syns)

Hmm probably a touch over on syns

Exercise: 1.5 hours bikram yoga

Yesterday:

Breakfast: porridge, jam (1.5) berries

Lunch: watercress soup Hm, pineapple, count on us yoghurt

Snack: piece of wm toast with tuna pate.. No idea on syns but not more than 13.5 I wouldn't have thought!!

Dinner: jacket potato beans tuna salad

Total syns: not sure can't be bothered to work out but not more than 15!

Exercise: 1.5 hours bikram yoga

Today:

Breakfast- porridge, strawbs, maple syrup (2)

Lunch: Hm watercress soup, apple, pineapple

Snacks: raisins (2), diet coke

Dinner: that really synful vegan peanut butter curry leftovers (9)

Total syns: 13

I have a horrible rest of the week for dieting... I'm off to a conference for two days where they provide all the food (so obviously not sw friendly), there's lots of wine at dinner, hotel breakfast..
Then I'm staying with a friend I haven't seen in ages and I can't imagine we'll be healthy. Then back home to visit my family.. And my mums Birthday.. Cue cake and more booze.

I'm going to really try and make sensible decisions but Friday night especially will be too difficult.
Obviously won't be able to count syns etc for food prepared at the conference but I'll try to keep updating with general descriptions

Well two days at the conference and friends has destroyed any hope of weight loss for a while I think!! There were no 'good choices' to make! It was meat (always fried or in a sauce) or pasta (covered in cheese!). Pizza was meat or veggie.. Breakfast was tinned fruit. Just awful! Then one glass of wine always leads to another.
I feel like I can't really do much else on the diet front at the moment than I have previously so just going to have to try and keep up at the gym and yoga and hope this is just a blip.

Hello all,
Back from my 5 days off plan (sadly not a holiday) don't think you missed me!!

Trying to get back on plan but aware it's baby steps after a few days off.

Today:
Breakfast- weetabix with strawbs and light soy milk (hex a most and hexB)

Lunch- Pom bears (5) mini babybel (3) muller light, apple

Dinner- mushroom pasta with onion
Tablespoon of 'hard cheese' (asda faux Parmesan) (1.5)

Two olives err I'll say (2). Can't find the syn values..
Anyone? They're crespo garlic and herb green olives du manche

Total syns: 11.5

That's not too bad right? Just need to pick up the super free again.

Welcome back!

I've had some time off plan recently and getting back into it is hard but once you see the scales doing their thing you soon get the motivation back x

Back