• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Going it alone

S: 14st5lb C: 10st4lb G: 9st12lb BMI: 24.7 Loss: 4st1lb(28.36%)
Im going to stop going to class and go it alone, I cant really afford it at the minute and I always have to bring my youngest son (9 months) so it can be a bit difficult to stay to image therapy. Im sure I can do it on my own with the help of minimins - I just wanted to ask anyone who does it at home if they have any advice??

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 20st5lb C: 18st11.5lb G: 15st0lb Loss: 1st7.5lb(7.54%)
I do it at home. I'd rather spend the money on exercise classes or fresh fruit/veg than the class. I tried classes a few times but never found a consultant I gelled with. Plus I go away with work 6 times a year so it was a nightmare trying to find a suitable class.

I don't have any tips really, other than to say this forum is great, and so is the one on Money Saving Expert website - they have a dedicated SW thread.

The one thing I miss out on is the online access to SW but the kind people on here and MSE will check syn values for you.

Good luck

x

teresa32uk

Silver Member
S: 11st2lb C: 10st12lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 29.7 Loss: 0st4lb(2.56%)
im trying to do it at home this time too. I think Minimins is all the support i need as since finding the site i have started to enjoy slimming for the first time in years. Good luck.

S: 17st7lb C: 17st7lb G: 13st7lb BMI: 40.8 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Im Doing it Alone for now as i work strange hours and cant make a meeting, maybe us homies can spur each other on, keep me posted on your progress guyz xx

S: 13st1lb C: 13st1lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 31.4 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi - good luck! I joined sw online last week for 12 weeks so i'm a homie too. Have tried the classes and enjoyed them but i struggle to get to them so giving this a go. Lost 2.5 in 1st wk and hoping to lose 2 stone in total so got a long way to go but feeling positive! x

big bear

A bear on a mission!
S: 14st7lb
I'm doing it at home 2. Maybe it would be an idea to get a sticky of those doing it alone as quite a few where we can support each other although on here is fab x