Going It Alone

Hey boys and girls of the WW world :wave_cry:
I've been thinking of coming back to what I know, and re starting WW. I followed the plan late 2008, just as the Discover Plan was introduced.
I find that I'm really struggling on SW, so I've decided to start WW again. I don't really want to join an other group as money's really tight and, if I'm honest, I don't get anything out of it. i don't really think I'm much of a 'joiner' as it were.
I was just wondering if there are many people here who go it alone? And if so, how do you find it compared to meetings?
Any help/tips would be great!

Miss Stella:welcome:
I have been doing WW for the last 10 weeks with only my points calc and the nice people on the forum so i geuss you should have no real problem only your own will can determine the outcome
Good luck on the journey hopefully it will be a good one :):):)

Im going alone too, just using the point calc etc! the support on here will get you through hard times, instead of the meetings! x

hello miss_stella, I am also going it alone on WW. I got the books off of ebay and have been back on the plan for the past 2 weeks! So far so good. I have found the support, guidance and advice on these forums invaluable!

Good luck on your weight loss journey!
Sharkbait1983 x
:p:p:p

Hi Miss Stella, I've followed WW on and off for many years and have always found it the most successful for me. I've been to classes in the past. The last time I followed WW, myself and a friend decided to follow it together and went once a week to Boots to get weighed. Unfortunately my friend has now moved to another part of country so this time I'm going it alone. Money is a bit tight at the moment so I can't justify the cost of the classes.

The thing that I've found when I've attended classes is that the whole fact of getting weighed in front of someone has kept me on the straight and narrow! I'm hoping that finding MiniMins will help to motivate me to stick to it. I'm also thinking of putting the money that I would have spent on classes away each week and then treat myself to something nice when I've lost weight.

Good luck. :)

Hi there Im aloner hun and tbh prefer it as my 2 local classes the leaders only congratualte the fast losers as Im an averager of 1lbs a week and exercise doing the plan 100% I feel its not good for leaders to be saying the 3-4lbs losers are doing plan any better than us slowly it goes
Its great here so much experience and support of different people from different walks of life that you'll always have someone to help you :)
Good luck and well done for starting your new life ;) xx

Back