Going it alone!

Mandy123

Hi all how many of you do sw without attending a class, im gona do it alone from tomorrow, i have been to a class but i hate parts of it such as the clapping and also how nervous i feel on weigh in day, im just wondering if i will be as motivated on my own, thank god for this site as i know im not really alone

I'm a loner! If you're determined to suceed and are self-motivated you should be fine - good luck x

There's lots of people doing it successully from home (im one of them) check out the Doing SW from Home thread - I've bumped it to the first page for you as I'm on my phone so can't copy and paste link - for support from those who are doing it :)

Another loner, I find this place is as helpful and supportive as most groups :)

Im a loner too lol lost 1 st 10 since Jan 1st, there's definitely lots of support on here ...good luck on your journey x

i have just started today and I am doing it alone too! Feel really full at the minute, think ive done ok today, i have posted my menu for someone to check for me.

I agree that minimins is more support and motivation than you'll ever need!!

I want to do well because I want to update my stats and post my loss :p

There are a lovely bunch of people on these threads who always feel pleased about each other's success :D

Back