Going LLL on my own

suepass

Hi all,
due to sudden financial problems I am no longer going to my group meetings. However I am going to continue to do food replacement from the internet.
I am determined not to relapse and waste all that effort and money on stuffing myself. I at least now have a good knowledge of LLL. I am sure I can learn about LLL RTM in fact there is a post on here that explains it, but I can't remember who posted it.
Well thats it. I will post my WI on Tuesday but it won't be accurate as different scales,time,clothes. But after that it should balance out OK.
I will post my threads on here from now on as I seem to be hogging a lot of them.
bye for now.:wavey:

diet shop

WHat food replacement is available on the net?
Hi,
I spent all morning researching and googled one called "my diet shop ltd" it claims to sell LL products. I have only ordered a small amount and will compare nutritional stuff with genuine LL products. If it is rubbish I will use slim fast.
They also advertise stuff on this site.
I will see but I am really getting myself into debt at the moment. I should not have booked holiday, but at the time I not fully realise my financial situation.

Sorry to hear of your financial troubles Sue. :( It must be difficult...!

As a word of caution though; Slim Fast is not a good substitute for LL packs because the calorie content and nutrition in them is different. Slim Fast provide a full meal replacement, rather than a 'VLCD' one. I believe there are other similar 'food packs' out there which are comparable to LL: Cambridge diet, Exante, maybe even Lipotrim.

Wishing you all the best.

thanks

Sorry to hear of your financial troubles Sue. :( It must be difficult...!

As a word of caution though; Slim Fast is not a good substitute for LL packs because the calorie content and nutrition in them is different. Slim Fast provide a full meal replacement, rather than a 'VLCD' one. I believe there are other similar 'food packs' out there which are comparable to LL: Cambridge diet, Exante, maybe even Lipotrim.

Wishing you all the best.
Thanks.
I have ordered a few which claim to be LL. However I am going to order through Exante when I need some more

All the best Suepass. Sorry to hear of your difficulties, and LLL is very expensive. It will be interesting to know how you get on. I don't the meetings illuminating, I don't really want to hear about everyone's experience! - but there you are. The money of course is one way of keeping you on course - you don't want to throw the money away. Can you Exante easily? I'm interested, I'll have to do some research. I noticed the ebay packs too a while ago. Will look forward to hearing how you get on. Off to my weigh in tonight - hope it's OK. It's a lot less food for just a pound or two isn't it ! Mumbles

I don't the meetings illuminating, I don't really want to hear about everyone's experience! - but there you are.

um, it is a support group - people share. Often you can learn something about yourself from others experiences. If you are open minded.

Maybe you should do private counseling.

My sister has had great success on Exante and lost 6 stone, but she followed it to the letter, and weighed in at least once every 10 days. She also used her councillor for support a lot, and her councillor was fantastic. She did exante because it fitted into her lifestyle and her pocket slightly better than LL. Good Luck in the future.

Jez
xx

Since last week my ticker shows I have lost 711b but this new weight is on my scales (set to weigh in pounds and not Kg), first thing in the morning and wearing nothing, so I am not that excited about it. The main thing is I have lost. Next week will be more accurate.

Suepass - How are you doing? You haven't posted for a few days, just wondering how you're getting on. Let us know. Mumbles

I'm still going strong

Suepass - How are you doing? You haven't posted for a few days, just wondering how you're getting on. Let us know. Mumbles
Thanks.
I have been working too damn hard and have had a chest infection so just been dosing in front of the tv in the evenings.
The diet is going OK but the shakes from dietimeal are not as nice as LLL but I am saving around £100 pm doing it this way.
I have my second self weigh on Tuesday so I hope I have lost weight.
Not sure what to do about the management side of things. I have about another stone to lose before I go away (Nov 14th) Guess I will take shakes for day time and have small carbs and high protein meal in the evening, so long as I don't put more than a few pounds on I will be happy.
Hope you doing OK and thanks for checking up, Much appreciated. x

Only 2llb this week. Guess it had to slow down at some point. The main thing is I am still following the LLL diet.

Well done - you're doing well especially now that you are on your own. I didn't loose a single pound this week - no cheating at all either. Really depressed, as it's a lot of money for no loss at all. No idea why. You can loose a pound surely!! I'll stick it another week. It is very, very expensive I agree. You're on which diet? Well done anyway.

Back