Going off food.....

jessthecat

:yuk:Ive started to go off certain food really quickly.....Its not like me I normally like everything,but this week certain things Ive had all my life are making me feel sick...I was making my self a saldad and went to chop some spring oninons into it (which I always do) and I was almost being sick! I just don't get it...I had roast dinner on sunday and the chicken was making me sick too and ive always liked chicken... same as melon I used to love melon,not sure if it was because i was eating to much of the same thing or what!:confused:.Hope it goes away soon other wise im going to run out of things to cook and eat :jelous: I know this sounds like a silly thing but getting really fed up with it now.....

could you possibly be pregnant? x

I have experienced this too!!

My problem is eating too much of the same thing... it usually happens to me with work lunches, I had pasta n sauce every day for a week and now that makes me retch, then ainsley cous cous for a week and same result!!

This week I have made my own pasta every day... and guess what?!?!

Next week, I try soups....!

xxxxxxxx

:eek:Oh I hope not just had my totm last week so should be ok and im on the contraception pill too....but it did cross my mind for a sec;)..but no don't think so...I feel like im car sick when cooking if that makes sence...might have to change what I eat for a bit...if I can find somthing that doesn't turn my stomach!:jelous:

yeah maybe it's just too much of the same thing. you should try for something different every day if you can :)

sounds like my early pregnancies to :eek::D the smell of chips, baked beans and coffee was not very pleasant to me.

I got pregnant twice on the pill and struggled to get pregnant of it, it took me over a year off it to finally conceive :confused:

I was told to stop taking it :D and hubby got the snip.

Would you like to be pregnant ;)

You have my sympathy :)

im the same with a some food now ...muller yogs,apples,eggs latley,and today is first time in over a month ive cooked+eaten rice+lentils+chickpeas(being a veggie its the base of lots of what i eat!)....and :cry:chocolate doesnt taste the same to me after now....(tho it doesnt stop me trying to get the" taste haha)

i deffo think too much of the same thing isnt always good...i was having eggs/mush/beans on toast every day...now i think id heave if i even smelt it!

but now im having weetabix every day! just dont know what to have thats quick in a morning...seem to spend all my time standing in front of the fridge wracking my brain what to cook/eat :confused:

I think it would be worthwile just to do a pregnancy test anyway. Then at least u wud have piece of mind thats its not a possibility if it is negative. These are very common side effects of early pregnancy.

Do you actually have an appetite when u are eating these foods? Mayb u shud do more exercise to increase your appetite. Maybe this will prevent the stomach churning issues as as we all do we wud eat most things wen we are hungry.

Let us no how u do xx

hmmmm - I would be peeing on a stick now because this does sound dodgy to me. Pee on it anyway will you just to satisfy our curiosity...

Sounds like preggers to me too ;)
I fell pregnant on the pill once and also once on the injection...
Please do as julie suggested, pee on a stick and let us know!

Im afraid you guys wll have to wait till next month as Im pretty certain im not.....just wish this would stop I bought a weeks worth of shopping and meals plans that now I can't face....It deffo not a bug as its more feeling off rather than sick sick! oh well...the look on my husbands face would be priceless...We have a 3 year old and 4 year old and can't really finance another child at the momment- (my husband works for Honda need I say more lol) but would love another in the future! seem ironic really losing weight to possible gain in the future!! lol x x thanks for all your posts though nice to have people to virtually chat too!

"blufizz" you sound just like me!!!! Glad im not the only one!!!

lol..tho dont know why im laughing!!...not too much like you if you are pregnant!! :eek: ...

itd be a miracle to say the very least hahaha....with me feels like my whole body is giving up on me and my taste buds are the final straw lol..

and i wont bother mentioning the half jar of little pickles onions i munched through last night..must be my age or something lol

have good weekend everyone..xx

(made me smile the image of you all shouting "pee on the stick" to jessethecat!!)

I get this with any diet - since Atkins (many, many, many moons ago) I've not been able to eat omelette, even the thought of it makes me feel sick and since my 4 week detox last April I've not been able to eat feta cheese or brown rice.

I get fed up with foods all the time. I've not had a Quark quiche for 2 weeks because I ate 1 a week for 3 weeks.

Last edited:
seems it affects many people to some degree..its strange.....

Newslimmerme....you prob wont want to think bout quorn...but id love your quorn quiche recipe plzz :D

I'm sorry, I meant quark, not Quorn. I'm a vegetarian so I hope I never get sick of Quorn! I just do the usual with my Quark quiche... 2 eggs, 1/2 a tub of Quark mixed together. Line a quiche dish with Quorn ham (so I suppose it is a Quorn Quark Quiche...) add raw veggies and pour the mixture over the top. sprinkle with smoked paprika and in the oven until brown and set!

I'm sorry, I meant quark, not Quorn. I'm a vegetarian so I hope I never get sick of Quorn! I just do the usual with my Quark quiche... 2 eggs, 1/2 a tub of Quark mixed together. Line a quiche dish with Quorn ham (so I suppose it is a Quorn Quark Quiche...) add raw veggies and pour the mixture over the top. sprinkle with smoked paprika and in the oven until brown and set!

:) I did wonder lol....that sounds really nice..might give it a go...thanks :D

Back