Going on the beer

suemal

Right before anyone says don't do it,i am.In 2 weeks time i'm on the beer with the mums from school,i'll be on week 10 of ssing and will have lost at least 4 stone with only about 1-1 1/2 stone to go.Now i'm going anyway,what do i eat that day.Do i carb up all day,cause i don't want to be ill when i'm out.

if you are definate you are drinking i personally would carb up the day before also as a minimum to definately make sure you are out of ketosis and refilling gyclogen, if you dont give your body the chance to do this you can make yourself VERY ill and sometimes known to be fatal.

julesrush

Yep, read the sticky on drinking xx

So i'll eat bread and pasta on friday and sat then have a grat night.I've lost 54lb up to now and now i can do it,so this night really isn't going to make much of a difference.I need to go and more importantly i want to go.Thanks for your help.

I aim to get straight back to it probably on the monday though.I've found the whole thing not that bad really.Not eating hasn't really bothered me.
But i do have a life other than the CD so i do intend to enjoy myself.I'm also out on the 5th of April for my own hen night,pasta,beer and hopefully male strippers:D.So i'll plan for that nearer the time.I'm not letting this take me over,thats what i did with food before CD.I'm now alot happer with myself and finally enjoying life.(god i sound like a cheesy book).

Back