Going on the beer

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by suemal, 29 February 2008 Social URL.

1. suemal

suemal Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Right before anyone says don't do it,i am.In 2 weeks time i'm on the beer with the mums from school,i'll be on week 10 of ssing and will have lost at least 4 stone with only about 1-1 1/2 stone to go.Now i'm going anyway,what do i eat that day.Do i carb up all day,cause i don't want to be ill when i'm out.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. julesrush

julesrush Norwich CDC

if you are definate you are drinking i personally would carb up the day before also as a minimum to definately make sure you are out of ketosis and refilling gyclogen, if you dont give your body the chance to do this you can make yourself VERY ill and sometimes known to be fatal.

julesrush

4. Dutch

Dutch Goodbye Tum

Diet:
    Exante
    Yep, read the sticky on drinking xx

5. suemal

suemal Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    So i'll eat bread and pasta on friday and sat then have a grat night.I've lost 54lb up to now and now i can do it,so this night really isn't going to make much of a difference.I need to go and more importantly i want to go.Thanks for your help.

6. annie_d

annie_d Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.97%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Good for you sue....and good luck

7. Lisa Marie

Lisa Marie Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    cd
    Hope you have a fab night. You deserve it, see it as a treat then get straight back on track to get to your goal.

8. suemal

suemal Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I aim to get straight back to it probably on the monday though.I've found the whole thing not that bad really.Not eating hasn't really bothered me.
    But i do have a life other than the CD so i do intend to enjoy myself.I'm also out on the 5th of April for my own hen night,pasta,beer and hopefully male strippers:D.So i'll plan for that nearer the time.I'm not letting this take me over,thats what i did with food before CD.I'm now alot happer with myself and finally enjoying life.(god i sound like a cheesy book).

9. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I wish I was bloody coming too xxxxxxxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.