1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Going out for a few drinks!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by janny, 15 April 2009 Social URL.

1. janny

janny Member

slimming world
    Im out tonight for a few drinks tonight, whats the best Syn wise by way of alcholic drinks? ;) Thanks everyone !
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. rach3

rach3 Full Member

Start Weight:
    slimming world
    i think vodka N diet coke is about the best, well i had 5 or 6 of them last week & lost 4lb this week, so i`ll be sticking with that! Also barcardi, gin & whiskey are low in syns. x
  4. janny

janny Member

slimming world
    great, thanks for that, think I will go for Bacardi and D.coke :)
  5. *angie*

*angie* loves food and cooking

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World and 5:2 (not together)
    Yes - just going to agree and say that any single spirit (2.5 syns) and DIET/SLIMLINE mixer is a good choice.

On a recent girls-night-out, I can remember (!) 10 rounds - at home I would normally drink wine, but if I had chosen wine for each round it would have amounted to 60-90 syns :eek: :eek:

My G&T night 'cost' me 25 syns. Much more reasonable ...

... and yes, I did have a very well deserved hangover lol
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.