Going out for an Indian Tonight HELP!

Laws said:
In that case I would recommend you have a lamb rogan Josh! It's one of the lower in syns and it's scrummy!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

How many SYNS Hun - and what is it like?

Kx

In the book it's 6.5 for 340g or 360g I think...so just add a few extra on to be safe! it's in a tomatoey curry sauce, it's lovely... :) maybe google it to see the ingredients x

Laws said:
In the book it's 6.5 for 340g or 360g I think...so just add a few extra on to be safe! it's in a tomatoey curry sauce, it's lovely... :) maybe google it to see the ingredients x

No - I'm gonna have it - if its on the menu along with rice - Nom Nom

Just checked and theres no rogan Josh. Back to the drawing board

Kx

Laws said:
Yea have it with plain rice and you'll be sorted :) x

They don't do Rogan Josh though. Think I will have a Dansak - no idea what it's like though lol

Kx

It's number 46 on the menu! If u just ask them for a lamb rogan Josh they will know which one :)

Dhansak is with lentils I believe x

Laws said:
It's number 46 on the menu! If u just ask them for a lamb rogan Josh they will know which one :)

Dhansak is with lentils I believe x

Oh yes - how did I manage to miss that - lol . I will have this for sure.

Thankyou Laws for all your help

Kx

Laws said:
No probs! I hope you enjoy :) xx

It was delicious - thankyou

Ask the chef to prepare your food without oil or cream, I find most restaurants are more than happy to accomodate dieters.

Sue x

Great thread :D Im off out for an Indian tonight so has really helped give me ideas on what to have....

Would normally flex syn and eat loads of poppadoms :eatdrink023:But I was out on Saturday night (although I tried to be good then too) and have a short weigh week so wanna make sure Im not putting on when I climb on the scales tomorrow :sign0009:

Back