Going out for Chinese tonight...wish me luck!

StaceyUK

Gold Member
Well, I'm out for a chinese and decided Green day would be my best option using any chicken or fish as HEX (I want all my HEXs so I don't fancy doing EE).

I'm hoping the place we're going will have some healthy options. I'll be on the lookout for boiled noodles or rice and some sort of steamed veg/fish/chicken to go with it.

I saw in the book that chicken chop suey was the lowest coming in at 5.5 syns per green day so I might go for that. I've not got many syns left this week as I'm trying to stay closer to 10/day rather than 15.

Really wish SW would print a more comprehensive eating out guide! The section in the book is so miniscule!

Hi Stacey, I love chinese! I tend to have either mushroom chow mein or a veg curry with boiled rice. I can be healthy with the main courses but I can't resist the prawn toast, won tons and prawn crackers though!!!
Have a good night. :)

Just have a great night out Huni what ever you decide on doing...and eating!!! Lol

Stupid chinese! Aarrrgh! Oh well, I didn't do too badly. About 4 prawn crackers, 2 steamed dumplings, a third of a portion of smoked spicy shredded chicken (ordered because I thought it would be healthy but it was in fact strips of chicken in batter and deep fried!!!! Was sooo annoyed as I would've ordered steamed prawns or edamame which would've been free!), honey roast pork loin with steamed veg and boiled rice.

So....all in all not too bad. I'm hoping that I'll eek out that 1lb needed this week for my award but I'm not optimistic!

It could have been a lot worse Huni, so dont panic!
Just reduce your syns a little and eat loads of speed foods until weigh in and you may just get away with it.

Fingers crossed!

Well done as they others said it could have been worse and at the end of the day we are human.;)

Well I am not sure about me but most of us are.:):):)

Back